-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972DusterPaul

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
$350...local pick-up only (in Northville, Michigan - a northwest suburb of Detroit).

I am going to start out with NO SHIPPING (I have back pain issues), if you can get a local person to come pick them up (and they are paid for) I will work with them.

I am also thinking about going to Monster Mopar Weekend (Norwalk, Ohio) on Saturday, September 14th...if that would help anyone.

if I can find some help and advice on shipping, then I might consider doing that.

Anyways, on to the ad....
These were on my car when I bought it, I have no knowledge other than what the previous owner told me.

Vintage 1973 340/360 heads...ready to run, featuring new exhaust & intake valves, springs & retainers.

They don't appear to have had any porting or polishing done...they look pretty like stock castings.

Now approximately 4,000 - 5,000 miles on them...they worked great and I had no issues with them. I switched to Edelbrock aluminum heads so these must go.

Not in the picture but I do have the head bolts and some new Fel-Pro head gaskets that come with the deal.

Thanks for the ad space FABO.

Paul

Attachments

• 100_8601.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 629
  • 100_8602.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 606
  • 100_8603.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 603
thanks to our for fathers we just follow there leed on THE HYWAY TO HELL
the little red truck is a forparvrlet with a twist of STRAP IN. SHUT UP.AND AT THE END OF THE QUARTER MILE ,JUST PUSH YOUR BELLY BUTTON AND YOUR BALLS WILL POP BACK OUT another kris Kramer built ,ARENOLIN RUSH ,its guys like him that keep our minds open and 2 hands on the wheel.
THANKS KRIS KRAMER AND MA MOPAR

thanks to our for fathers we just follow there leed on THE HYWAY TO HELL
the little red truck is a forparvrlet with a twist of STRAP IN. SHUT UP.AND AT THE END OF THE QUARTER MILE ,JUST PUSH YOUR BELLY BUTTON AND YOUR BALLS WILL POP BACK OUT another kris Kramer built ,ARENOLIN RUSH ,its guys like him that keep our minds open and 2 hands on the wheel.
THANKS KRIS KRAMER AND MA MOPAR
What????^ This is a sale thread...:wack:

Nice lookin heads at a great price. GLWS.

Even of the other one is a 915, they are the same frikkin head. I'd run them in a second.

Even of the other one is a 915, they are the same frikkin head. I'd run them in a second.
Yes indeed... I just clearly see the 587 and not 915. I have some of ea and they do flow the same. Although some 915s came factory with 2:02s and 587s did not. Regardless, good price, good heads and GLWS

If you change your mind on shipping I'd take them. A 20 hour round trip for stock heads is a little more than I's like. LOL.

By the way any idea on the springs and what lift they're good for??

I believe the are Mopar Performance valve springs.

They are a single spring with a damper, the outer diameter is pretty close to 1.5" (if not exactly 1.5").

The heads were used with a Mopar Performance .474" lift Purple Shaft cam with no issues.

Looking at a chart I found on the internet, the springs could be good for up .460" or .500" or .535" lift.

Paul

By the way any idea on the springs and what lift they're good for??

The previous owner told me he had the bigger valves installed when he had the engine rebuilt.

Yes indeed... I just clearly see the 587 and not 915. I have some of ea and they do flow the same. Although some 915s came factory with 2:02s and 587s did not. Regardless, good price, good heads and GLWS

Yep.

Mad Max...best movie opening scene ever...

[ame="http://youtu.be/r5QYYlfXQFk"]http://youtu.be/r5QYYlfXQFk[/ame]

Goose Burnout...

[ame]http://youtu.be/Ovhw-E9gRfU[/ame]

She sucks nitro... with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels! She's meanness set to music and the ***** is born to run!

[ame]http://youtu.be/8bQzkdK2ha0[/ame]

1972dusterpaul, is your avatar out of the madmax movie??

Just as Rusty said they are the same head. Just a # difference. Good deal and if you decide to ship I could use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back