2.02 J Heads how much?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I bought a pair. What are a pair of rebuildable SB J heads with the 2.02 intakes going for these days? Thanks for your help.

if you want a pair of done heads theres a guy near me has a set of O heads all stainless and ported for like $650. let me know if youre interested and I'll talk to him for you.

gotcha, well I have my cores with brand new SS 2.02/1.60 valves for $250 and I thought that was pretty fair.

Not much. $100-$150 around here. Had two sets of j heads and a set of x heads and no one wanted them. I ended up letting them go cheap.

They go for about $100 a head up here in Maine as cores. Then prices goes up depending on what has been done to them. Alot of them are cracked. I have a 70 dated pair off of 70 340 that have been glass beaded, magna fluxed, 3 angle valve job, w new stainless valves installed for $400. Acquired them w a bunch of other 340 stuff. No port work, but very nice clean ready to bolt on heads. Dont even care if I sell them seeing as I have a bunch of 340s kicking around.

Thanks for the replies. My neighbor needs the money and I figured I could sell them at the Garlits swap meet to recoup my money.

-
Back