2 1/8" TTI Headers

-
I can't see those pics Sledgehammer. The TTI / Proparts are here and compared to the workmanship on the4 Hedmans the TTis look like - well like poop. And now I have to rework them to make them fit. Lovely.

Tell me again where you got that 3 1/2" X pipe stuff as I can't find it at Summit or Jegs in the catalogs.

I got my 3 1/2'' stuff from summit and speedway---

Interesting statement , I haver a set of 2'' on mine , raised port heads /68 fastback , they clear everywhere !
I have a set of 2 inch on mine as well. Had to ding #1 header tube so the steering coupler wouldn't hit it.

20200627_162011.jpg

20200828_145732.jpg

For what it is worth I have spoken to a couple different folks about getting custom headers for a RB A-body....both said when the tubes get bigger they normally run a couple of them thru the fender....
I have a custom set of marco headers for an a-body bigblock. They were in a 440 duster. The front tube on each side goes straight down, instead of over 2nd and 3rd, and two pipes on each side exit through the fenderwell.
They are 2 3/8 tubes, and a four inch collector. The question for a 440 is..... why? (Maybe right for a 900hp 540" B1.....)

-
Back