-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Have 2 360 engines and 2 sb 727s that need a new home. One of the 360s runs good and came from early 70s c body and is complete from 2 barrel carb to pan with all the accessories included. The other 360 will need a rebuild and comes with used 040 pistons,unknown aftermarket cam,cast 4 barrel intake and J heads.

The transmission on the running engine is good with the other in unknown condition.

$500 for everything and that is firm and I am located in central WI near Waupaca

May trade for a set of 4 BBP 15" ralleys with centers and trim rings or a 383 or 440 airgrabber air cleaner assembly or a nice 70-74 twin scooped Challenger hood

The good 360 is complete with all brackets,alt,starter and the trans is still bolted to it. I will sell separate if need be

Still have the builder 360,block,crank,pistons and rods still in it.Comes with a used set of oversized pistons,used unknown performance cam,pan,pickup,bolts,J heads and and a 727.$250 for whats left and I am firm on that

Just saw this. May be interested. Any numbers on the cam? Already .040 over block?

Ok got it. Std block that comes with .040 used Pistons. Does block assembly rotate or locked up? Does it have car or truck oil pan? Where would I have to come get it? I'm north east Indiana?

Bottom end is together and spins over,car pan and the 40 over pistons are on rods,cam is a purple cam with the numbers 940162 stamped on the end and 1136 cast in between the lobes. Map Quest Waupaca WI. I am just a few miles north of there. Roughly 2 hrs north of Milwaukee

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back