2:45 8.25 help info

-
I have no idea WTF you're talkin about here.
And not one thing g I said had anything bad against you man.you helped me when no one else would I dunno where we lost touch but for last time sorry man I was pretty faded and shouldn’t have been posting but I really appreciate your help

And not one thing g I said had anything bad against you man.you helped me when no one else would I dunno where we lost touch but for last time sorry man I was pretty faded and shouldn’t have been posting but I really appreciate your help

It's ok. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't done it too.

Like I said I have bad nerve damage and carpal tunnel it’s hard for me to type and sometimes I text **** and don’t proof read it because it’s easier to hit send lol

It's ok. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't done it too.
Well my unit showed up doesn’t look like the pic

B4AEB30E-FA50-4287-B086-3C5077423585.jpeg

That one looks like the Dakota style that would have had anABS tone ring on it.works fine. most Dakotas with suregrip had 355 gears just check for housing fit may need clearance check. had to grind my case a little

I don’t mind having to grind the case a little. I have to put the rearend rebuild on hold to redo my 318 and once that’s done I’ll finish the rear .

It will be 73 318 that was rebuilt at some time but they put the gaskets on wrong it leaks bad but will be putting 302/714 closed chamber heads with opened intakes to gasket size .comp xe268,4 barrel ,currently a edellbrock performer but will buy a rpm air gap in future,570 street avenger carb ,1 5/8 headers dual 2.5 exhaust with x pipe thrush welded mufflers.904 with 2500-2800 converter,275/60r15 and eventually the 410 gears with the suregrip.

Thats cool,takes time to get it together. save your shims when you take it apart , I used a setup from a dakota but used everything. and you will need some tools to set it up , really need the manual, but a lot of fun when your done lots of great help here. good luck.

-
Back