[FOR SALE] 2 833 4speed over drive trans.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have recently un buried 2 833 4 speed o.d. transmissions. Both of them were in perfect working order when removed from the Dusters they were living in. They have been dry in the barn for many years. I do not have bell housings, shifters, linkage Ect. Those parts have found new homes over the years. Typically I would leave them where their at in the barn and not consider ever stepping off of them. But, I am actually moving all my mopar cars and parts to a new location. And purging various items that could prove to be useful to others is on the menu. So, if anyone has any interest in said items, I would be more than happy to post pictures, answer questions, and work out a realistic price as well. Thanks. I'm thinking $200.00 a piece plus shipping. Price is negotiable if you want both of them.

Last edited:
We will have to see a price (starting price) of some kind as per rules here.
I would hate to delete this thread becouse of it, so lets try and figure some kind of price please.

Staff member.....Mike.

K. Honestly, I'm not sure what to price them at. I've looked around and have somewhat of an idea. I'm going to say $200.00 a piece. Plus shipping. Price is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back