Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
I Need To Sell These Cars Immediatly. 74 Is Mostly Complete. It Does Run. It Also Drives. I Have A Title For It. I Took The Disc Brakes Off Of The Front.
71 Demon Has No Title, But A Awesome Drag Car Or Get Title For It And Restore. I Took The Complete Subframe Out From Under It. Original Ev2 Factory Air Car.

Come And Get Them Both 800.00 1/2 Hour From Martinsville International Speedway

Family Issue Forces The Sale, So Please Take Them Off Of My Hands.........

71 340  speed XXXXXXX 010.jpg

71 340  speed XXXXXXX 011.jpg

71 340  speed XXXXXXX 016.jpg

71 340  speed XXXXXXX 015.jpg

74 duster 001.jpg

74 duster 005.jpg

74 duster 004.jpg

Sorry to hear about your family issues. Let me know if you decide to part them out. I'd love to have the booster off the demon.

hey let,s make a deal I will go get the Neb. car and you send me the title while you sell these two and keep the money. When you sell these two you will spend it all getting the other one home. Just a thought I know money is tight. Hope nothing ill is happening down south. call me with your thoughts.
steve

Here's a thought trailer the Duster to the MDA car show in Roanoke VA this weekend. Saturday is the swap meet and the weather is suppose to be good the cars for sale there are usually way overpriced (especially them chebbys) so I don't think you will having problem selling. whatever you do please don't bring the Demon.

no. frame rails are still in the car, but what i was saying is that whatever parts needed off of the shell, i would cut out as needed.

Congrad's on the sale 340plot!

I can tell you how he did it. He had a decent product and didn't want an arm, leg and your first born for it.

Jack

Mine! Mine! They're all MINE!!!!! :)

Yes, I thought the deal was too good to pass up, so I snagged them both. Now I just need to get down to VA to get them. Luckily, we have family in VA, so we can do a trip down to pick up a car and visit family while we're there...twice. :D

Oh, if anyone notices any parts that it looks like I'm going to need, let me know. I know I need bumpers for one...

Did he pull the brake booster off the Demon first? I was just wondering cause we made a deal the other day for it...

Did he pull the brake booster off the Demon first? I was just wondering cause we made a deal the other day for it...

you know what? i find that pretty fuc*** up to post that on here. i told him that it was gone already, that you wanted it. he understood that.

you could of just p'med and asked me personally. did you send money for it yet? hold on, i will answer that for you. no. the deal was you said you would send the money in a day or two. it has now been 3 days. so i am still waiting.

so instead, you post it like i am trying to rob someone. so do me a favor and go pound dirt. it is no longer for sale

you know what? i find that pretty fuc*** up to post that on here. i told him that it was gone already, that you wanted it. he understood that.

you could of just p'med and asked me personally. did you send money for it yet? hold on, i will answer that for you. no. the deal was you said you would send the money in a day or two. it has now been 3 days. so i am still waiting.

so instead, you post it like i am trying to rob someone. so do me a favor and go pound dirt. it is no longer for sale

Damn man. You werent online when I was and I was just curious. I didnt implly that anyone was trying to "rob" me. I'd never done business with you and just asked him a question. Paypal told me that it takes 3-5 business day to transfer money to my acct from my checking which I did 2 days ago. I really fail to see a problem here but whatever. I didnt need the booster just thought i'd store it away somewhere. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back