2 door late model Charger...

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
why didn't Dodge make a coupe and a sedan? the tooling couldn't be that hard can it???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4DSMXKsg0Q&feature=related"]‪Video of 2007 Dodge Charger West Coast Custom Two Door‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I talk to one of the Chrysler design engineers and Chrysler will not let them build one. Thats the only reason he said and stop at that comment. Would be nice if they did build a 2 door.

hello guys once again as I said on this site a million times over is you build cars to do one thing SELL THEM if theres only two doors it takes the number of people/groups that can use the car and cuts them down big time...........

hello guys once again as I said on this site a million times over is you build cars to do one thing SELL THEM if theres only two doors it takes the number of people/groups that can use the car and cuts them down big time...........
hmm.... so given that thought process all cars should have 4+ doors then. I'll put it like this if Dodge would have offered that Charger in a coupe as well as a sedan I know I would have bought a coupe instead of the sedan that Momma's driving! FTW!!!!:D

I do agree they should have built a two door version PLUS the four door version but at the time cost for tooling was not there for chrysler

I know the guy who does these conversions. He lives in LA area and charges about $15K for for a total conversion including a widebody.. The windows are the pricey part are the windows at close to $8K for them alone. He makes the interior look like stock. He doesn't shorten the car he extends the doors.

-
Back