Status
Not open for further replies.

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Just got my new TTI thermal barrier coated headers , I have the regular 2'' tti`s for sale, they are #440-200 , and would not hesitate to put them back on my car , except for the hi engine bay heat = really healthy 505'' wedge in a 68 fastback . They clear everything , but looks to me like they would be even better on a B body .
Will include the new reducers and bolts that come w/ the new headers , and be shipped in the tti box. $400 plus shipping from 74021.
IMG_0474 (1).JPG

. Not having much luck posting pic , but will try. Can send phone pics tho.
still trying !

Just got my new TTI thermal barrier coated headers , I have the regular 2'' tti`s for sale, they are #440-200 , and would not hesitate to put them back on my car , except for the hi engine bay heat = really healthy 505'' wedge in a 68 fastback . They clear everything , but looks to me like they would be even better on a B body .
Will include the new reducers and bolts that come w/ the new headers , and be shipped in the tti box. $400 plus shipping from 74021. View attachment 1715748996
. Not having much luck posting pic , but will try. Can send phone pics tho.
still trying !
Any damage to the headers? Any modifications ? Shipping will probably be expensive.. How much to ship to Henderson NV.. 89014 ?

Any damage to the headers? Any modifications ? Shipping will probably be expensive.. How much to ship to Henderson NV.. 89014 ?

The orig. owner had them on a dart, and had no. 1-3-7 tubes flattened , I cut no.1-3 out and drove an 1 7/8 trailer ball thru then , while hot , and welded them back together , no 7 , I heated and straightened best I could , hasnt been a problem for about 1800 miles , just need to lower my engine bay heat ---
oh yeah , the bottom of one tube is road bashed ''i guess'' not by me , and not bad it hasnt been a problem either .
I paid $100 on shipping for my new ones , if its over $100 I``ll eat it , if not will charge actual shipping , they are not boxed up yet ---------thanks bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back