2?'s rocker arms n headers

-

dart65

Reaction score
First I was wondering where one can purchase a set of spitfire headers. Are they still in production? Second question is a bit more technical. First the car is a daily driver, mild street cruiser-no beast. I want to convert from mechanical cam to hydraulic cam in 273.I believe this involves swapping the adjustable rocker arm assemblies for hydraulic ones and changing the push-rods and lifters. I have rocker arms assembly from a 360 along with corresponding push-rods I pulled from a yard. Is it a direct swap or are custom length push-rods needed. Basically I am hoping just to use 360 rocker assembly, push-rods, and lifters along with a hydraulic cam in the swap is this possible? If not what can I do. I want to be rid of the performance oriented, but tedious adjustable rocker arms. I basically am looking for ease of maintenance and drivability.

I used 360 hyd. rocker arms and stock length pushrods in my 273 with no problems

First I was wondering where one can purchase a set of spitfire headers. Are they still in production?

i don't think harold is making the spit fires anymore. they pop up from time to time on various mopar forums for sale. keep and eye out for them. 2 sets just sold here in the last few months..

-
Back