[WANTED] (2) SBP 14 x 7" matching steel rims.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jp5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
hello. i'm looking for those 2 14x5.5" rims you have sitting in your garage! let's make a deal!

thanks y'all.

Justin

hello. i'm looking for those 2 14x5.5" rims you have sitting in your garage! let's make a deal!

thanks y'all.

Justin
i meant 14 x 7"! my bad. can't seem to edit the post.

Exactly which car came with 14x7” small bolt ? Abody taxi or police package ? 71 340 car ?

i bough them from a fella in canada. they were off his mid 60's barracuda. not sure if they were factory to that exact car or not.

Maybe big block car then ?
Or possibly custom … I had 15x8s made for both my cars .

No car left the factory with anything wider than 5.5” in the small bolt pattern. If you’re looking for 14x7”, they will have to be aftermarket.

I don’t think anyone in the aftermarket makes a small bolt pattern 14” X 7” non rallye steel wheel.

I have a pair of rear small bolt pattern 14”steels wheels that were custom widened to 8” by a place in California according to the guy that restored my ‘68 Barracuda.

I don’t think anyone in the aftermarket makes a small bolt pattern 14” X 7” non rallye steel wheel.

I have a pair of rear small bolt pattern 14”steels wheels that were custom widened to 8” by a place in California according to the guy that restored my ‘68 Barracuda.
i also have a pair of 14x8s on the rear which are the ones that i'm attempting to replace. my 14x8's will be for sale once i do find some narrower rears.

You might try Wheel vintiques at Summit.
I bought some plain steel 15x8 a few years back in small bolt pattern.

im up in canada although, i know i have a bunch of factory 14 inch mopar rims, there are some brand new ones as well, for a cuda and so on, i dont know if its worth youre while paying to get them to you, if you want i can see what i have, tags are till on them.

im up in canada although, i know i have a bunch of factory 14 inch mopar rims, there are some brand new ones as well, for a cuda and so on, i dont know if its worth youre while paying to get them to you, if you want i can see what i have, tags are till on them.
@dartig,

I tried to send you a PM about rallye wheels but your inbox is full.

Stockton wheel used to make widened ralleys, website is down but still shows a number 209 464 7771. These guys took 14" centers and put 15 hoops on them for 15 5x4 Mopar rims. Im sure they could widen a stock 14" rim if they are still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back