20 gallons of crap in a 10 gallon hat.

-

butterball

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing how much you can fit into a 15X27 carport-converted-into-a-garage when you put your mind to it. Good thing I stopped buying C-bodies! LOL!

Attachments

• MVC-005F.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 204
Let me guess, Open the side entry door, open the passenger door, squeeze in from passenger side, pull out Dart, access Cuda? LOL

I can actually squeeze in the Dart's driver's door, but I only weigh about 150. For now, the Cuda is stationary while I continue collecting new trim and interior parts and wait until it's time for body and paint.

But there's also a welder, an engine hoist, an engine stand, a rolling engine cradle (with the Cuda's 498 stroker on it), a loose 727, a huge Year One box with new Cuda bumpers, a new windshield, a small air compressor, a kerosine bullet heater, a big box from Nitroplate with the Cuda's Pro-Parts headers, a shop vac, a smaller car vac, a bunch of spare parts for my Mopars and Sprinter vans, 3 fire extinguishers, a 36"WX72"H rolling toolbox and a 4" rolling tool cart in there! Oh... and a life-size standup of Richard Petty, but he's skinny.

It's tight, but at least the Dart is out of the weather. Next summer's project needs to be a REAL garage!

-
Back