20 % Off Sale No Shipping No Sales Tax

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pep Boys is currently running an ad for 20% off any ONE item. And if you don't have a Pep Boys in your area, they offer free shipping and no sales tax on orders over $75!!

Here is a link to their Performance section.

I think I will try to buy a carb or some other big ticket item that I need for my build before this expires!!

item of note*** one of the cylinder heads they sell is 60929 eddy performer rpm for big block. also 60779 for small block. so if you get a pair of heads, you could save 20% off one of them.

i dont see the one for magnum blocks.

those are the complete heads with valves, springs installed.

edelbrock site with mopar head listings with links for sb/bb:
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc/cylheads/chrysler/main_chrysler.shtml

p.s. or just have yer cousin Earl order the second head for you ;)

I like your thinkin' moparlover. That's why I put it in the first post ONE item. In theory, you could save $380 on a pair of heads. Pretty good deal.

I'm still trying to find a carb that they sell that would work on my 408. I'm thinking about this one.

Edelbrock Thunder Series 800 cfm

I'm running the Performer 600 Edie now on my 340 and haven't had a bit of trouble out of it. I'll start another thread about the 800.

What if you order one, then go back and promo code another under a different transaction.

I just checked and this offer is good up until midnight on 3/10/13

-
Back