Status
Not open for further replies.

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this motor to drop into my Duster but my build is taking me a different way. The motor came out of a 2003 Dodge Ram. It will need a new fuel rail as the people who pulled it bent it trying to pull it out of the truck. And an oil pan that will fit an old mopar. Its also missing 2 fuel injectors. I don't know the milage on it but was told it was running when it was pulled. Everything else is on the motor and with a nice rebuild, you can have a killer streetable motor. I'm asking $900 OBO

PLEASE LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IN ANAHEIM CA 92806

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

Man, those things look alien from a carbed motor. Would make a great modern motor transplant. could you clarify the trans bolt pattern, std. 727/904? Good luck.

Yea they look trippy, A 727/904 should bolt right up to it. I'm free all day today if you would like to come down and take a look at it.

Price dropped to 700 OBO, I need this out of my garage.

Want this thing gone $600 and I'll even help you load it up! I need the space and the engine stand....

Wish I was in CA and not MN I would be all over that Hemi. Good price for what I have been finding here in my area. Wonder what shipping would be and if you would even consider it. Good luck.

Randy

Have you verified that the engine turns over freely? Is there still oil in it? I know it's too much to ask but if the valve covers and oil pan could be removed for inspection, I would probably buy it right now.

Otherwise it's a gamble that I don't want to take. A bad rod or burnt piston, or other major failure will send the rebuild cost to the moon.

Hey vwmoparguy,

I can pull the valve covers off and shoot the pics over to you,
We are just going what the previous owner told us that it was running when he pulled it out of the truck.
I will try to do that this week,
Oil pan is alredy off, We got the engine from a freind who owns a crank shop and he took the pan off so he could inspect the lower half,thats when he called us and said that he had agood engine for our project but we just want to get the Duster back on the road with the 360 for now.

Bob / Bryce

Ok thanks, let me do some cost figuring of what it's going to be to get that thing in my car. Sure would be cool to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back