2004 truck hemi ECU for sale

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I have an extra 2004 truck Hemi ECU for sale

location Newport News, VA 23608
Price: $150 shipped.

Smoking deal here.... If you have any questions on how to make it work pm me.

Not telling you how to sell it, but it might help if you were able to let people know if it requires a SKIM key or not, and also that you have the VIN number. I believe, (could be wrong) that the ViN number is required to use the factory service tool. I think people might be afraid they are buying a brick.

Being able to supply the VIN along with the Make and Model the computer came out of would put a lot of potential buyers mind at ease. Clearly you wouldn't want to simply post the VIN in an ad.

I do think you've got it priced right.

Best of luck with the sale. Maybe you ought to contact Hot-Wire and see if they are interested?

Best of luck with the sale.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

There is no skim on this unit. It's already been run on a bench 5.7 hemi. I also know Chris at Hotwire can reflash it to think whatever you want it to for $100.

If you go with the hot rod style harness, they specify 04-05 truck pcm then reprogram the tune for whatever engine. I dont think a lot of people realize that . I went new route on the pcm because I thought it would be hard to come up with a used one, thats a good deal.

If you go with the hot rod style harness, they specify 04-05 truck pcm then reprogram the tune for whatever engine. I dont think a lot of people realize that . I went new route on the pcm because I thought it would be hard to come up with a used one, thats a good deal.

Thx man.. I priced it to sell.

I can vouch for this, I am waiting on the return of my harness and pcm from them right now. He reflashed my 04 pcm to run the manual trans tune and I did not supply a vin number with it either.

-
Back