2005 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum-Does anyone here like 'em

-

gossame1

Reaction score
Hello Gang,

Here's another interesting question.. I know they are not "A" bodies, but what does everyone here think about them? I know that the very high end of the lines have the HEMI engine. and the 300 seems to have the styling of the older Chryslers (similar to the styling of mine) I'd love to hear everyone's input on this. Thanks again for taking the time to give their two cents.

Brian

I like the Magnum,but i can't see spending $30k on a station wagon.I don't like the 300,it looks to much like a Cadillac from the side.My 2cents. :salut:

i like the way the new ones look. i'm also going to e-town 7/11/04 to test drive the 300 and its comp on e-towns new road course. its free. they do this all over the country. go to chrystler.com then go too events. they sign you up then confirm. sounds cool. wine , and bbq also included. should be fun. you get 1 hour on road course. :D

The 300 and Magnum were at the KC Mopar HPAC event and the Magnum was my favorite. The styling on the 300 is growing on me, but slowly. Both are nice products, so its to each ones taste to decide on spending the kind of money now being asked for these machines. I personally liked the Magnum Wagon the best.

Looking at them on TV I didn't like the looks of either one. I still don't like the 300, but I saw a Magnum on a car hauler last week, It was black with the dark tint on the windows. That was one BadA$$ looking ride. :twisted:

Don't really care for the looks of either but spending a day at the track with the 300C was Awesome :shock:

The car is flat out fantastic to drive.

I really have no need for a station wagon Dodge. I think the 300 kinda grows on you. It has a classic look. It is priced right for competing with other 'luxury' cars. It seems to hold it's own with the other cars for considerably less money. I am hoping they make a Dodge with a fastback or coupe design. I think it would be awsome and cost a lot less than the 300. How about a new Charger? Do you hear that C-B? :drunken:

They're scaring me with the four door Charger idea they've been kicking around :(
I say it's time for Plymouth to step up to the plate and stuff some of those
new Hemis into a few Prowlers and go have some fun! :twisted: :twisted:
Then I'll want one! :wink:

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Plymouth is no more and prob wont be for a few more years or for ever! :salut:

There won't be another Plymouth unfortunatly, I heard Oldsmobile is going to be history too.

If I make the move to Vegas I plan on getting the Magnum. I always liked station wagons. Back in the late 70's Dodge had an Aspen wagon with flares, rallys and some other options, I think they called it a RT wagon :?

They called the wagon option code A47 Wagon Sport package/Youth Utility package. This was the one with the wheel flares, front air dam, stripes, tuff wheel. Basically it had the same dressings as the Aspen R/T or Volare Road Runner.

My mom just got the Hemi Durango in jan. and she doesnt like it to much she wants a car and is in love with the 300 shes pissed that it came out 2 months after we bought the Durango,i want her to get the Magnum i love that thing but the 300 its f-in bad *** to hav u guys ssat in one yet there hella nice

six pack said:
They called the wagon option code A47 Wagon Sport package/Youth Utility package. This was the one with the wheel flares, front air dam, stripes, tuff wheel. Basically it had the same dressings as the Aspen R/T or Volare Road Runner.
Thats the one :thumleft: I still want one of those with a 4spd, the last one I saw was in the showroom in 78 :(

shg340 said:
I personally liked the Magnum Wagon the best.

Ditto here.... I think it looks great. Here's me & Amy at the N.Y. Auto Show. Dodge had a neat promotional where they'd take your picture then hand you a credit card with a reference number. You went home and downloaded the picture from the show.

This picture I cropped out the advertising info.... :tongue:

20046254288263066612686.jpg

-
Back