[SOLD] 2008 & up dodge challenger flip top gas cap sheet metal & filler neck

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever thought of a cordless sawzaw and a big mall parking lot. Joking i will check some yards around here.

thats funny....Man, I would hate to be that guy...come out of Wal-mart and go to hop in your new challenger and you have a big hole in the quarter and the smell of gas permeating the air ....LOL...can you say PISSED!

Cleveland Pick-A-Part Columbia, OH 1-440-236-5031 has 6 good used quarter panels in stock so it appears they are actively buying these cars. Maybe they have a damaged quarter panel with your good section. Might be worth a call.

Cleveland Pick-A-Part Columbia, OH 1-440-236-5031 has 6 good used quarter panels in stock so it appears they are actively buying these cars. Maybe they have a damaged quarter panel with your good section. Might be worth a call.

Yeah one pick-a- part place in Michigan I called and wanted to sell me the area I needed for 500.00 :tongue9: .... Because that is the going rate for a quarter panel and cutting that area out would ruin his quarter panel....So technically, I need one that has been hit in the left rear quarter panel but the area around the gas cap is in good shape....I found one on a car on ebay that was hit in the left rear but this area was still good and there was not many parts left on the car, and I asked the guy but he wouldn't just sell me the area I needed....He wanted to sell the whole car for 3000.00...what a dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back