2010 Road Runner

-
I just saw it this morning. I actually like it. Years ago I had a 71 RR 440 six pak 4-speed. A real screamer. I just don't like the fact that you put up almost $1mil to have them build it for you.

Can't see it either. Does it look something like this?

500.jpg

I saw that magazine, and then I found the pictures online and downloaded them.
Considering what they did with the Challenger, this Road Runner does look like a viable realistic option.

71-72 were my favorite years, the first time they got away form the "Box" look and the front end looks aggressive as Hell!

I'm sure this is a concept that will never get off the ground though. Especially now.

ugly. they need to replicate the 68 69 roadrunners

Yea, I do like the chrome on the 71-72's better then the painted. I don't think it's anything us guys should complain about though. Take what we can get however this is just a concept anyway. I also was "The Return of AMC" concept cars too.

Seen this car in mags before too, great design in my opinion, if it were a real production car and I had the money I may even consider that over the Challenger but would rather it have the the GTX badge.

Ummm...they're trying to sell the concept car but only showing the design sketches on the auction? What is it, top secret? Once you pay close to a million then you get to see what you've bought? LOL Talk about sight unseen.

gr8 idea but i do think the concept is not right. if it dose make it to the streets i bet then will clean it up a lil and it will be sexy. love the idea tho and 6.1 hemi with a turbo??? i wouldnt care if it was in a geo i would drive it lol pbly not for long tho lol lol:violent2:

If I had $950k to blow, I'd walk in from an armored car and have the guards drop the cash at their feet.
For the car? well not as much as what it said in the auction description:
"The winner of this auction will get the chance to witness the birth of this exclusive and one-of-a-kind car!"

But it would be with stipulation that I get room & board too and stay and help with build for the whole 40 to 50 weeks! That would really be a learning experience but is too pricey!
Oh well, Dreams are free!!8)

I wonder if anyone will buy it...
Probly someone from dubai...

Very nice. I'd love to have it but i just updated my financial statement and i dont quite have the funds.....yet.
Small Block

-
Back