2012 Indy Mecum auction

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Tomorrow starts the auction in Indy and guess it is on TV Weds thru Sat

Have seen a few A Bodies but have not had time to check them out.

65 Dart convert will go thru Weds

there is a 67 270 Hardtop slightly modded

67 & 68 convertibles Darts

a duster with shark grill, didn't see the back to know what year (it is in my building)

there are a lot of nice Mopars, B's & E's some C's old Fin cars

Maybe one day this week I'll get to scout it out.

For anyone thinking about coming to Indy to the auction

IT IS THE BEST DAMN CAR SHOW for $15 you can go to

There will be over 2,000 cars the ones selling tomorrow & Weds. are nice hobby cars, the FRI. & Saturday are the cream of the muscle car hobby

No I have not taken any pictures, my phone takes crappy pictures and don't have time or room to lug my camera around.

WildCat, I have to agree with you about the auctions being great car shows :thumleft:

Have fun and keep your hands in your pockets so you're not caught biddin' by mistake......LOL

I delivered a car there yesterday and saw a red 67 GT convertible come it. I didn't stay long but saw a 70 Dart Swinger 340 and a 65 or 66 Dart convertible too. I wish I could have taken in the show!

Aw come on Wildcat, you know you want another Dart Drop Top.

NOPE, don't want another drop want a 69 GTS hardtop (CLONE OK WITH ME) since I'm going to make it what I want anyway. should have tried to buy the 69 GT with white interior that was on here last year, oh well, some day.

Have yet to see any 69 Dart hardtops, but a LOT of cars i have not seen

Jim if you seen the yellow Dart convertible against the fence along Fallcreek it is a 65

We brought two X brand cars down Saturday. I will be back down Thursday early and will stay until our last one goes through late Friday. Always a good time hopefully make some money this year.

-
Back