2012 Midwest Mopars in the Park

-

2darts

Reaction score
Just curious if any have heard if it's a good show? And if any other FABO members are thinking of going. I heard it was good.

Attachments

• 2012-MIP.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 328
Awesome Show!! Lots of FABO members, I have been going to the Mopar show since 1986 and never missed it...you should go!

Do you guy's get together ? Do they have an area for used parts vendors also

Huge swap meet, bring your $$$$!! No official fabo meeting or get together but I am thinking of planning one this year. A few years back I had my Valiant there and all the members recongnized it so I met alot of people lol!! I will post more info in a separate thread soon and set up a time and make it happen.

I've been going since the 80's also, wouldn't miss it! Great show, probably just going on Saturday this year, dam graduation parties.

I agree that it's a great show.
It seems to get bigger every year.
My wife and I are planning on going no car to bring but I'll have my FABO hat on.

I've been going since the 80's also, wouldn't miss it! Great show, probably just going on Saturday this year, dam graduation parties.

Ah, just skip it! We have missed so many grad parties over the years due to this show!! Funny story, my cousin got married at a short time ago in a small ceramony, had her reception party scheduled for the same weekend as the Mopar show this year...my uncle told her they better re-schedule it cause alot of people will miss it. My family, my parents, 3 of my cousins and aunt & uncle all go to this show...talk about a hardcore Mopar family...the party will be the weekend after LOL!! :cheers:

Ah, just skip it! We have missed so many grad parties over the years due to this show!! Funny story, my cousin got married at a short time ago in a small ceramony, had her reception party scheduled for the same weekend as the Mopar show this year...my uncle told her they better re-schedule it cause alot of people will miss it. My family, my parents, 3 of my cousins and aunt & uncle all go to this show...talk about a hardcore Mopar family...the party will be the weekend after LOL!! :cheers:

or you could always tell her that you'll go to the second wedding..Lol

The wife and I will be there. Took the Dakota last year. Bringing the Duster
back again this year. Don't know what class to put it in? The car isn't stock
enough to put in the normal A body class, but I don't want to be out in the
middle of the back 40 acres. in the custom class.
When they going to go with stock and custom in each body style? It would
keep all the same body styles together.
But We Are Going!

I haven't been there for a while, but hope to get there with my challenger this year, haven't actually met an FABO guys yet so if you see my blue T/A, feel free to say hi!

Our flights are booked, landing Friday....anybody else coming? Keep your eyes open for the FABO banner.

Great show. I hope to get on the dyno there this year, and my brother is entering the burnout contest in his Charger. He'll have to beat that damn Dakota, though. We need to plan a FABO get together so we can put some faces with names.

Hope to be there this year and run into some of you guys. If we all wear FABO shirts and/or hats it would be easier. tmm

Love Mopars in the park. Bought my Cuda hood at the swap meet there last year.
I'll be the geek walking around with a khaki FABO hat and a camera bag. Come up and harass me, I'd like to meet more members!

Here are some of my pictures from last year Mopars in the park.
Think I'll try to get there early this year to take pictures while cars are rolling in.

_MG_2840.jpg

_MG_3271.jpg

_MG_3265.jpg

_MG_3191.jpg

_MG_3164.jpg

_MG_3454.jpg

You take awesome picture's AnotherA!

I will be going on saturday, probably in the truck, might put it in the car corral?

Attachments

• IMG_3891 copy.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 235
Thanks for sharing the picks...Looking forward to being there this year and meeting FABO members

Hope to be there under 66340SEDAN's FABO banner both Sat& Sun with the 66

I am gonna plan a meet-in-greet, probably saturday afternoon? (I will start a new thread for this info) I will have to look at the scheduled show events and times, probably meet in the a-body section where I registured my 66, hopefully I can park near my dads 66 too :D

-
Back