2012 Secret Santa Sign-ups

-
I received this PM this morning when I signed in, and this is what I PM'd back:
jrlegacy23 said:
Mike,
I was inquiring if you had sent your Secret Santa gift out to Stansblue72? As of now, he is the only one that has not received a gift.
Let me know,
JR
4fortyDemon said:
JR,
I'm so very sorry for letting this great thing slip through my fingers. I'd like to send him something (maybe a FABO subscription?) ..I'm at a loss, this divorce is killing me and I realize that it's no excuse.
I've been doing nothing but trying to get my kids and just work to pay the bills. I have no time to go out and buy him anything, If i could send a check or buy something that I know he want's would be easier . Again, I'm not using an excuse. I am just trying to keep it together right now.
take care,
Mike
My response:
I would PM SGBARRACUDA and thank him. Once the secret santa gift exchange completed, he stepped up and purchased a gift for Stan. I understand that you are going through a tough divorce, but... I don't have to tell you, you know. If you want to get a hold of SGBARRACUDA and make things right, that is up to you.
JR

Are you a fireman? I just retired from Tampa Fire Dept. a little over a year ago with 34 years in the fire service.

Yes I was, I just retired Dec. 30th with 33 years full time and 15 years as a volunteer.
Right now we a on vacation for the month of February at Indian Rocks just outside of Tampa.
PM sent.

Kenny

My gift from SGBARRACUDA showed up yesterday. Thank you Roy!
I'll get some pictures up of what he sent me tonight after work.

Roy your genorosity speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

Again Thank You!

Stan

Santa presents! A nice metal mopar sign to hang in my shop, very nice mopar shirt and a leather wallet with the Seahawks logo on it!

Thanks SGBARRACUDA

Attachments

• 20130207_135612.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 137
this is good to see way to step up ! Stan you are a good member here and a good friend If i could have i would have got you some thing to .

All is well that ends well! I'm glad to see 2012 Secret Santa end on a good note. And I'm glad you like the gift stansblue72.

I have decided not to this year. I am now working 2 jobs, my youngest kid going on 2 years old, so we are doing a lot of family time stuff. That combine with the issues from a few bad apples last year, I just don't have the time to man it up this year. I would definitely join if someone else decides to put it on.

I have decided not to this year. I am now working 2 jobs, my youngest kid going on 2 years old, so we are doing a lot of family time stuff. That combine with the issues from a few bad apples last year, I just don't have the time to man it up this year. I would definitely join if someone else decides to put it on.

Doh I guess I should read the whole thread first, I saw the tiltle and thought great I keep missing it every year this year I am in , figures I sent you my info and came back to the thread to let you know I did it and find this post , figures eh lol !

A new thread should be started to see if there is interest, since this is the 2012 thread.

-
Back