2012 Secret Santa Sign-ups

-
May I thank jrlegacy23 from all of us(Secret Santa group)for putting on another sucessful year of special thoughts towards each other.Thank You!!:hello2:

X2
I just sent him a PM thanking him, a real heads up guy.

Happy New Year
Kenny

Everyone is welcome, and it would not be what it is, if it weren't for all of us. Hemiroid is still waiting for his gift as it is in "Mopar Retransit System" mode.

My secret santa gift came about a week ago. Sorry i dread coming to FABO lately. I havent done CRAP on my car and FABO reminds me of how lazy ive been.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 187
this is a good thread to read i hope santa gets to stan hes one of the best members ive talked to

I am waiting to hear back still. stan, check with Joeychgo and see if he updated your gold status ????

He can do that though his useer CP it will tell him how long hes got tell it runs out or at lest it dose on mine

here ya go Kenny pics as promised LOL Cindy's says that's all ya get.

Attachments

• DSC01282.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC01283.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC01284.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 157
Well, everyone, this year went kinda smooth. Stansblue72 got screwed over. As of now 4fortyDemon
has not bought or sent him a gift. 4fortyDemon is not responding to PM's or anything.
Just an update. I am not sure what we can do about this, as it is a volunteer thing. Any suggestions?

If anyone is interested, SGBARRACUDA has agreed to step up and get a gift for Stan. Send a PM to SGBARRACUDA if interested in throwing a couple bucks his way to help out.

did a search on his name and it looks like as of september he was going through a divorce and as of november it looked like he may have been hard up for money.

so hopefully it isnt due to a case of him getting desperate and screwing someone over. maybe he just ran into some tough times and is without internet and cant update people on his situation?.

bummer to hear it happened.

I think next year I probably wont be participating for reasons I will keep to myself.

But Jr is still a heck of a guy for putting it on for the good people out there that are willing to participate as per the rules.

Every year we seem to get one guy that does not send a gift. I sent 4fortydemon his gift, so I know he got one. I had to PM after I did not hear anything for a couple weeks. He PM'd me back thanking me, so it was not out of sight, out of mind. I understand that people have issues and all, but....

I am contemplating going with Dusterdude72 on this one next year. I put a lot of time and effort in making this enjoyable, end every year, we get just one that ruins it and makes me feel bad for even trying.

I am contemplating going with Dusterdude72 on this one next year. I put a lot of time and effort in making this enjoyable, end every year, we get just one that ruins it and makes me feel bad for even trying.

Jr - I've participated in the Secret Santa since you first started it and overall it's been a lot of fun and very enjoyable. I believe it's something that has brought a few of us here on FABO a little closer together.
I fully understand how you feel about it when one person doesn't participate as they agreed to - my Secret Santa had a problem the first year and didn't get my present sent until you stepped in. I don't know what the answer is but I hope you decide to continue it.
It's been a great idea so far and overall it's been a very positive experience for almost all of us.
Thank you!

SGBARRACUDA has stepped up to help out the spirit of Christmas. He mailed a gift out for Stansblue72 because Stan did not get one mailed to him. I offered to help pay for some of it, he declined and said he is taking care of everything.
Thanks again SGBARRACUDA.

-
Back