2012 Secret Santa Sign-ups

-
Yes it was! He did a very nice job on it that's for sure.

I tried to find out more info on the glass mugs but have been unsuccessful.

I'm glad you liked your gifts Marland,that makes happy. All i can tell ya about the mugs/glasses is i got them from a neighbor about 8 or so years ago. He worked and retired from the twinsburg stamping plant and they were givin to him as some sorta gift. Merry Christmas!!!

I also received my gift yesterday and couldn't wait till Christmas! To my secret santa....THANK YOU!! i got an AWESOME book on the barracuda 64 to 74 very very informative reading material and couldn't be happier!!!! Thanks again and Merry Xmas!!!

I also received my gift yesterday and couldn't wait till Christmas! To my secret santa....THANK YOU!! i got an AWESOME book on the barracuda 64 to 74 very very informative reading material and couldn't be happier!!!! Thanks again and Merry Xmas!!!

Your welcome, glad to hear it made it there and you like it.

Thanks goes out to 74 360 Duster. What a great pair of signs, The Fire Dept sign means more to me than you know and I have just the place for it by my fire place. I'm in Ga. right now hunting and my wife had to bring your package up to me when she came. We are spending Christmas here with my new 3 month old grandson Colton and my daughter and son in law. And the Mopar sign will go, where else in the Mopar garage! Thanks so much and may you and your family have a Merry Christmas too, Jeremy

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 180
I'm glad you liked your gifts Marland,that makes happy. All i can tell ya about the mugs/glasses is i got them from a neighbor about 8 or so years ago. He worked and retired from the twinsburg stamping plant and they were givin to him as some sorta gift. Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you very much for the gifts and the info on the glasses. Merry Christmas!

this was good reading I wish i could have played . Maybe next year !Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year ! God bless you all !

Another great job by jrlegacy23.

Thank you for all your hard work again this year.

Merry Christmas to all the members of FABO, and their Families.

Not a problem. Still waiting on a few people to receive their gift. Otherwise, it has gone smooth this year with no issue. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Everyone, have a great Christmas!!!

Absotively posilutely! Another fabulous job.
No, I haven't been nipping at the Christmas cheer.

Thank you jrlegacy23! I believe that Santa may have relocated from the North Pole to mid-state NY.

Is this in jrlegacy23's garage?

View attachment Santa2010 (2).jpg

I sent my gift out almost a couple of weeks ago and have not seen any word from my "giftee" on rather or not its been received. Maybe they are just waiting until Christmas to open?

Its a Christmas miracle! I left the house 4:40 PM for a 5:00 Christmas Eve service, mail came and went at 1300, nodda. I get home 11:30PM and whats on my doorstep? My Secret Santa package! That guy must have been burning some Christmas Eve oil to deliver that after 1640...Merry Christmas as its already the 25 in most areas...

from my secret santa love them thanks so much
563710_529815450370076_1081950627_n.jpg

Finally! Christmas is here and I can finally open the Secret Santa box I got a couple of weeks ago from dwire67. It's been killing me to leave it unopened until today.
Here it is! Thank you so much for all the great stuff...
A Mopar Performance hat, a cool 1/24 Muscle Machines '69 Charger R/T diecast, a vintage May 1969 issue of Popular Hot Rodding (that's going to be a fun read, and check out the 50-cent price for the mag back then), and a really nice assortment of Roland Leong's "Hawaiian" Top Fuel and Funny Car memorabilia complete with Roland's autograph.
Great stuff for my Mopar collection! Thanks again!

Attachments

• PC153150.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 134
Disregard previous post, wrong pic included - must be too much egg nog!

Finally! Christmas is here and I can finally open the Secret Santa box I got a couple of weeks ago from dwire67. It's been killing me to leave it unopened until today.
Here it is! Thank you so much for all the great stuff...

View attachment PC253155.jpg

A Mopar Performance hat, a cool 1/24 Muscle Machines '69 Charger R/T diecast, a vintage May 1969 issue of Popular Hot Rodding (that's going to be a fun read, and check out the 50-cent price for the mag back then), and a really nice assortment of Roland Leong's "Hawaiian" Top Fuel and Funny Car memorabilia complete with Roland's autograph.
Great stuff for my Mopar collection! Thanks again!

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!!:D I got a gearhead country music CD and a Shirt with a 71 Duster 340 on it. Thanks again! Can't wit to do it again next year!!:hello1:

Attachments

• FABO.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 148
Thanks goes out to 74 360 Duster. What a great pair of signs, The Fire Dept sign means more to me than you know and I have just the place for it by my fire place. I'm in Ga. right now hunting and my wife had to bring your package up to me when she came. We are spending Christmas here with my new 3 month old grandson Colton and my daughter and son in law. And the Mopar sign will go, where else in the Mopar garage! Thanks so much and may you and your family have a Merry Christmas too, Jeremy

glad you enjoyed them. merry christmas

-
Back