Attachments

• new book for victoria 015.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 191
  • new book for victoria 014.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 182
Received mine the other day.
Thanks Ken (ocdart)
He drew me two years in a year row.
And two years in a row he gave me a great gift.
Merry christmas.

:burnout:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 197
Received mine the other day.
Thanks Ken (ocdart)
He drew me two years in a year row.
And two years in a row he gave me a great gift.
Merry christmas.

Glad you like them, Jesse. Thought I'd send a little bit of SoCal your way this year with the In-n-Out Burger t-shirts. They usually feature a Mopar somewhere on their annual-design shirts.
Now you've got to get out here and taste one (or more) of their burgers.

Merry Christmas!

Luv this gift... coffee and maple syrup from God's country, Vermont... all I need now is the pancakes and I know how to make them. Thanks again Santa and I have to visit your way again and make sure I put the skiis in the trunk... don't worry, the dart's got the snow tires on and the bag a salt over the rear axle. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Attachments

• DSCF4719.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 174
santa has confirmed my package has been delivered. left it on the porch. couldn't fit down the chimney. but then again. he said kinda hard to find a chimney down south.:burnout:

Man, this is great. I am glad that everyone is having a great time with this and keeping in the Christmas spirit. And vtmopar that was just pure coincidence that ocdart got you two years in a row, but that is pretty cool it happened that way.

My gift to send finally arrived and i flipped it into the ups truck the next day. But theres a problem. It wont arive till friday after christmas. Why do they want the phone number of the recipient in Canada. I had to just use my own. I didnt have my recipients number.Hope this is not a problem. Shipping was as much as the gift and this friday would have cost 77 dollars. I hope everyone understands and will cut me a little slack. My gift took forever to get from the origination shipper. Sorry to be the damper. I feel pretty bad about myself about now. Pete

My gift to send finally arrived and i flipped it into the ups truck the next day. But theres a problem. It wont arive till friday after christmas. Why do they want the phone number of the recipient in Canada. I had to just use my own. I didnt have my recipients number.Hope this is not a problem. Shipping was as much as the gift and this friday would have cost 77 dollars. I hope everyone understands and will cut me a little slack. My gift took forever to get from the origination shipper. Sorry to be the damper. I feel pretty bad about myself about now. Pete

Hay!! what ya doing betting your self up for :-k Don't be doing that bro :shaking2:

Attachments

• 1775404102805296043v9ldd8zc.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 173
Thanks for the Christmas gift Gary! It made a good day even better.
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Scott -They Santa always knows, I guess he did ! This will look great on my new home office wall!

Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• secret santa12 004.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 153
  • secret santa12 003.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 154
:D
Santa came by today,

2 boxes !!!, ... aaaarrrrrgggg!!

" DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS".

SOOO NOT FAIR !! (LOL, J/K).

THANK YOU SANTA!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!

Got mine today and no I didn't wait til Xmas. lol
I got a Mopar sign (it's going in my shop), Dunkin Donuts coffee, Dunkin coffee mug, and four cool looking Diamler Chrysler mugs. I'm not familiar with these mugs but they look like they aren't made anymore. Cool!

I havent figured out who my secret santa is but I really appreciate the gifts!
Thank you

And thanks to jrlegacy for conjuring another successful FABO secret santa.

file-18.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-20.jpg

-
Back