2013 charger

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Drove one last night.I helped a friend return a rental car. It had a 6 cylinder but hauled the mail.It was a very nice car to drive.

Makes one wonder how the SRT8 would be like to drive

Didn't drive the SRT, but the RT is a blast to drive! (My DD now)

We bought an 08 in 09. Tried all the motor combos except the 2.7 found the R/T the nicest overall but that was 10gs higher. The 3.5 is good and the car is a great highway ride. My daughter bought an Avenger at the same time honestly not the same I find myself looking through the a pillars when I drive it. Another Charger oh ya but this time a hemi!

They have too many doors now.

My wife has the 2011 Charger RT 370HP. It is a nice car and great if you have kids, the doors open at like 90 degrees. 40k miles with zero problems so far. She loves it.

The new Pentastar V6 & 8-speed auto makes these as quick as the 5.7 HEMI & 5-speed auto in the earlier cars.
It also is rated at 31MPG.
Thinking about a this combo when I replace the wife's 2005 300C HEMI.

Makes one wonder how the SRT8 would be like to drive

Oh ya the SRT really goes well for a heavy tank loaded with every option.
Even the highway mileage is good.
My wife's daily driver, 300 SRT.

Attachments

• 300s2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 171
Yeah... I want a new super bee so bad. One of my customers came in to put some boss wheels on it and we are required to take the car down the highway to ensure it doesn't vibrate. Hehehe that's car is a comfortable blast with the 392 under the hood

The challenger yellow jacket is pretty sexy too

Attachments

• image-2470881296.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 145
My daughter has a 2011 Charger with Rally package, 3.6 and it is a sweet ride. Light years ahead of my wife's 07 300 with 3.5, in just about every way.

-
Back