2013 cuda pics finaly released

-
I'm believing the first pictures were faked - take a look at the backgrounds, looks like they were just flipped. Same trucks and all, just on opposite ends of the pics.

Im not feeling it. Too Camaroish!
That was my first thought too! If that's what the car really looks like then they need to do some tweaking on it or all you will never get people to believe that it isn't a Camaro.

The front end looks like an 05 mustang and the rear end looks like a Ferrari

This thread peaked my curiosity,...so I jumped over to AllPar just to check the latest gossip,....

I think I'm gonna be sick,...

I still kept a little bit of hope that Chrysler/ Dodge/Ram would be workin on something that I might want to drive,...

Abandon all hope all ye who enter here,....the end is near,....

The way Chrysler/Fiat is headed, I'll be in buying an older restoration long before I set foot in a new car dealership again....

The headlights are not proportional. The wheels are too big. The tailights are in the sky. And the lower end of the rear bumper looks unfinished, like they ran out of ink while drawing it up. Oh ya it looks like a Camaro as well. Not diggin 'it.

Barramaro??.....Camacuda??? There is ugly then there is that thing.....

Doesn't matter if it is a Camaro/cuda there are no more Plymouths, so will I be a Chrysler Cuda?

That is just ugly nothing appealing or unique, just ugly

Most new cars have no style, what happened here, engineers need to kick the bean counters in the *** and design a good looking car.

The biggest problem here is that its fake. I say everyone on this forum right now needs to go out and fire up their a bodies and smoke out the nearest main street.:burnout:

When Dodge does come out with cars they take way too long !!! Sometimes they drop te ball hard like the prowler a v6 . No matter how fast a v6 is you coulda had a v8 !! I hope theese are fake I agree with all who said camaro !! Fugly is an understatement !!
Makes the 4 door Chargers look better then ever !!!

Aren't these the same pictures that have been floating around the net for awhile? They look very familiar to me. Ugly, but I am sure I have seen them before.

Why can't they just leave the name alone and come up with a new muscle car? Are there no creative types in the auto industry anymore?

I just got done smoking out main street and I'm about to go back out for another lap if anyone is wanting to join me.

does not do much for me, pretty ugly in fact.

You can tell that picture of the green cuda is def. fake. Look at the angle of the head lights and grill. Look really close at the angle of the left light then look at how fake that hood looks. they took a new challenger and added some gay stuff.

-
Back