2013 Dart Testdrive

-

Stacked360

Reaction score
So I test drove a 2013 Dart today, and I must say...as non-biased as I can be:dink: I liked it better than the new Focus' that I've driven. 1.4L Turbo Fiat motor, and 6-speed manual trans was not only the easiest manual trans car I have ever driven, but had enough pep to get out of it's own way.

I was impressed with the car as a total package.

Anyone else get behind the wheel of one at their local Dodge dealer?...and what they thought.

Haven't driven one but the interior looks nice to me.Dodge sent me a brochure and it said they have a TFT instrument cluster,would that be a screen with digital gauges?

Time to dress up and test drive some stuff...

Honestly, I think a tall order saying better than the focus. My work just gave me a hatchback model this week. Its a damn awesome little econo-box, voice control that works, a clean modern interior(zero cheapness factor), good power for an economy car.

I think if took that focus, added a turbo kit and shift kit it would be a badass little tuner car.

Yeah... I've never been a fan of the fuckus, I've seen people basically throw those things in the garbage after they were done with them because they aren't worth anything. I'm excited to see when the Dart SRT4 comes out.

I didn't think the Focus was a bad car, Ford really improved it 10 fold when they did the re-design...but to me, it still felt like a rickety econo-box, the 4-cyl had quite a bit of vibration, and though the interior wasn't cheap, and was pretty nice...fit and finish was 8/10 or 9/10, left a bit to be desired IMO.

I drove over a curb unintentinally today pulling in to see a new red SRT Dart. I haven't driven it, never got out of the car, but if things work out as planned this year (big changes w/girlfriend and stuff) then I'm going to argue to buy one to replace my aged Neon. I don't think the pictures did it justice. It's a cool looking car...

-
Back