2013 Dodge Dart Forum

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I just happened across a Dodge Dart forum. Thinking it was going to cover a-bodies, I clicked on the link to check it out. Turns out it is for the 2013 Dart.

It looks like the new Dart will have a 1.4 L, 2.0 L, and 2.4 L engines available.

We may be able to swap in a 5 HP Briggs and Stratton in place of the 1.4... LOL!

If anyone is interested in looking at it, here is the link:

http://www.dodgedartforumz.com/?gclid=CMyz3MHs7q0CFeQEQAodCl7tsw

I just happened across a Dodge Dart forum. Thinking it was going to cover a-bodies, I clicked on the link to check it out. Turns out it is for the 2013 Dart.

It looks like the new Dart will have a 1.4 L, 2.0 L, and 2.4 L engines available.

We may be able to swap in a 5 HP Briggs and Stratton in place of the 1.4... LOL!

If anyone is interested in looking at it, here is the link:

http://www.dodgedartforumz.com/?gclid=CMyz3MHs7q0CFeQEQAodCl7tsw

:wack: :banghead: :banghead: :tongue2:

I looked at that site the other nite and as I was checking it out I seen the engine sizes was 2.0,2.4 so I figured as much it for the new FIAT DART! LOL

:poke:
Well, it's not claiming to be an "A body" site. It's a 2013 Dart site.

.....ummmm.....Alfa Romeo site. :bounce:
krazykuda said he thought maybe it would cover other A bodies, hence my reply that there is no other real A body site.

You can tell it is a new site as many sections have 0 posts.

Instead of Fiat Dart, maybe we should call it Diat Fart...

:poke:
krazykuda said he thought maybe it would cover other A bodies, hence my reply that there is no other real A body site.

I was hopeful for another site, but this is the best A-body site. :prayer:

That one kinda sucks because it is more based on the Fiat. :finga:

Sad thing is that there will be soooo many guys from the Mopar clubs rushing out to buy one for their Wives or themselves just because it says dodge dart.

I know I am going to offend someone with this comment, but that thing is sooo absolutely gay looking and a total forking disgrace to the name dodge dart.

At least the design team could have done an Internet search to actually see what a friggin dodge dart actually looked like first, but like I said there will be tons of Mopar enthusiasts lining up like at dealers just to buy one because it says "dart", then they can bolt on all kind of trinkets and gay accents and accessories and take their brand new car to classic car shows to impress the zit poppers.

I still think the idea of a 4 door charger is beyond gay, and to me they look like glorified rental cars but sell just because of the name.

I don't care if you shovel a Viper motor in it, it still looks gay, but that's just M/o.

Actually the charger looks better than this 01 Mercedes c class hatchback,looking "dart", but in my opinion, a slap in the pie hole.

Yeah, I know, I'm a crabby bastard.....I just would like to see them do it right and actually make it "look" like the original version like they did with the challenger......good job on that one.

PS, by the looks of that website, someone is definitely a little too excited.

Sad thing isnthatnthere will be soooo many guys from the Mopar clubs rushing out to buy one for their Wives or themselves just because it says dodge dart.

I know I am going to offend someone with this comment, but that thing is sooo absolutely gay looking and a total forking disgrace to the name dodge dart.

At least the design team could have done an Internet search to actually see what a friggin dodge dart actually looked like first, but like I said there will be tons of Mopar enthusiasts lining up like as stares just to buy one because it says "dart".

I still think the idea of a 4 door charger is beyond gay, and to me they look like glorified rental cars but sell just because of the name.

I don't care if you bolt shovel a Viper motor in it, it still looks gay, but that's just M/o.
x2

Sad thing is that there will be soooo many guys from the Mopar clubs rushing out to buy one for their Wives or themselves just because it says dodge dart.

At least the design team could have done an Internet search to actually see what a friggin dodge dart actually looked like first, but like I said there will be tons of Mopar enthusiasts lining up like at dealers just to buy one because it says "dart", then they can bolt on all kind of trinkets and gay accents and accessories and take their brand new car to classic car shows to impress the zit poppers.

I don't care if you shovel a Viper motor in it, it still looks gay, but that's just M/o.

Actually the charger looks better than this 01 Mercedes c class hatchback,looking "dart", but in my opinion, a slap in the pie hole.

Yeah, I know, I'm a crabby bastard.....I just would like to see them do it right and actually make it "look" like the original version like they did with the challenger......good job on that one.

No offense taken here. I have to agree(not you being a crabby bastard) but about the car being gay *** looking.

I think they are overhyping it to try to sell some of those POS...

But most of us aren't falling for it.

I kinda like it.. lol.. Of course I'm also one of those guys who owns a gay 4 door charger too..

Why is that sad? Is it better they run out and buy a Hyundai, Toyota, Honda or some other sh1tbox? Hopefully they will make enough money selling Darts so they can continue to build Jeeps, Rams, Challengers and Mopar Performance parts.

the sad thing is soon we will have 2013 dart owners coming here asking how to put on their fart cans and where to get turbos so they can street race and weave in and out of traffic. :banghead:

also as for the 4 door charger, wouldn't it be cool if someone sold a 2 door conversion kit? I don't see why nobody does already, or do they and i don't know about it?

the sad thing is soon we will have 2013 dart owners coming here asking how to put on their fart cans and where to get turbos so they can street race and weave in and out of traffic. :banghead:
QUOTE]
Hello , im new here to FABO after my recent purchase of a 2013 A body Dart. can anyone tell me if there are any 340 conversion kits for these cars? or how about a turbo kit for my 1.4 litre mopar engine? :violent1: I CAN HEAR IT ALREADY LMAO !!!

-
Back