2013 Pumpkin Chunkin in Delaware

-

69MOPE

Reaction score
Anyone attend? I heard there is a car show there during the event. Is there ample spectator parking?

Joe, I am in Phila. I have always wanted to go. If there is a car show, that is one more reason to go this year. I thought you are near Atco, Delaware is not that far from either of us.

Yup. Shouldn't be too far away. You have the details of it all anywhere. What day is it?

Correct. Not far from Atco.

I belive it's November 1st to the 3rd.
I'm going to inquire about motorhome parking/ camping.
Nothing like a 3 day tailgating party, drinking beer and watching the pumpkins fly.

I belive it's November 1st to the 3rd.
I'm going to inquire about motorhome parking/ camping.
Nothing like a 3 day tailgating party, drinking beer and watching the pumpkins fly.

You may need a large trailer for 3 days worth of beer!

Went two years ago. Guys carried in twelve packs. Signs for "no public urination"
We stayed overnight near there and got there early to avoid the the five mile back-up by 9a.m. By noon we had great spots because the guys with the twelve packs had either forgotten where their twelve packs were, had filled all of there cargo pants with the emptily cans and went to look for a trash can, went to look for one of the many portta potties, .....
It was a blast, well organized, etc. lots of college kids tailgating too. The paramedics were working on one girl around 4 p.m. when we left. Had to explain to the kid what alcohol poisoning was on the way out. Get there early. It was fun.

-
Back