2013 Route 66 Rendezvous in San Bernardino, CA is being suspended

-
The city of San Bernardino is all screwed up, even filing bankruptcy. I liked it in the sixty's and seventies when I was a kid, (well, younger anyway), cruising E street every Friday and Saturday night, checking out the chicks and other cars, finding a race now and then. As they say, those were the days.

Russ.

That's a shame. I hope it can come back - but I'd like to see it come back as what it was a few years ago, not what it's been lately.
It was much better when it was all about hot rods and musclecars. JMO, but there's been a shift in who attends this event over the past few years. One of my friends had his Harley stripped in the parking garage last year. That wouldn't happen with a musclecar and hot rod crowd.

If your looking for a great all-Mopar show in the Inland Empire, come on out to this one:

View attachment ShowFlyer_Rev2_110612.pdf

Oh yes, I plan on making it to that one, just trying to see what stage my car will be in if it's even partially show worthy or not at all :D. And I completely agree with you guys that it's changed. I don't know what it was like forty years ago, but even a decade ago the show was a completely different crowd than it has turned in to. Bit of a shame because I love the idea

-
Back