2015 Charger Pursuit cop car

-
Interesting read,thanks for posting. They couldn't be serious, about the Hellcat option . Imagine the warranty recalls, and mistakes adventurous troopers could cause?

They have Lambo and Ferrari cop cars in UAE.Why not a 707 hp Charger here?I don't do much wrong anymore so I'd be fine with it.If anyone is against them having a 707 hp patrol car I'd like to know how you feel about the SWAT/military gear the have.

I remember watching an episode of Alaska State troopers on TV and there was a bunch in their Ford Interceptors in a high speed chase. Then one of the cops in the Fords called over the radio "Here comes the Charger!" and the Trooper in the Charger went blasting by everyone. Made me giggle. :D

Ok, then care to show how it is spelled then? LOL

IMO, give the coppers a car they can use, give'em a couple of Hell Cat equipped cars.
The cops need to be able to match the bad guys. Giving them underpowered V6 cars and pea shooter pistols is IMO, not matching the bad guys and puts there life's in a bad position.

Okay I'll be the one to say it "It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar " .

Here they were giving the cops Idiot proof Crown Vics that had been modified to full stab and steer , the computer works the brakes , throttle and traction control all they do is turn the wheel and stab the throttle , they still managed to wreck about half of them ,took em a while to figure out the computer can't see the trees and poles , they a rocking the Chargers now but I'm not sure if they have the same system or not .

-
Back