2015 World Series picks

-
It's a shame that the best 3 records in baseball all came out of one division. After the first round, 2 of the top 3 teams (in terms of record) with be eliminated. Seems strange...

I had the same conversation with my wife last night. It somehow doesn't seem fair that the Pirates had the second best record in the entire major league, but their season is over now. I am a Cubs fan, and loved every minute of the game last night, but it still doesn't change the fact that in almost any other season, the Pirates would still be playing right now.

I had the same conversation with my wife last night. It somehow doesn't seem fair that the Pirates had the second best record in the entire major league, but their season is over now. I am a Cubs fan, and loved every minute of the game last night, but it still doesn't change the fact that in almost any other season, the Pirates would still be playing right now.

Yeah, me too. I think it sucks. But there's only one winner in the end; and to be the best, you've gotta beat the best. I'm a hardcore Dodger fan, but I've always liked Joe Madden. I'd like to see him do well. Plus. I'd love to see a couple Arrieta vs. Grienke/Kershaw games.

It's a shame that the best 3 records in baseball all came out of one division. After the first round, 2 of the top 3 teams (in terms of record) with be eliminated. Seems strange...

Yep Toronto had similar situation for years. Steinbrenner and Yankmees would spend $$ like its cocaine and the Jays couldn't "afford" it and would settle for 3rd or 4th in division.

When they spend they win.

Yep Toronto had similar situation for years. Steinbrenner and Yankmees would spend $$ like its cocaine and the Jays couldn't "afford" it and would settle for 3rd or 4th in division.

So, you're criticizing the Yankees for spending money on good players? Remind me how much the Jays are playing for Buerle, Price, Tulo, Bautista, Dickey, Donaldson, etc??? Lol

Yes all because Mr. Steinbrener wanted to win i thought that was the point of playing??

blue gays are just too damn cheap..big deal they made it to the playoffs for the first time in TWENTY-THREE years only because the rest of the division didn't play as well..the blue gays better win it all cause' they won't be back in it for another TWENTY-THREE years after this..

They won't be able to re-sign some key players..and David Price is going to look real good in YANKEE pinstripes next year.LMFAO..GO TEXAS!!!

So, you're criticizing the Yankees for spending money on good players? Remind me how much the Jays are playing for Buerle, Price, Tulo, Bautista, Dickey, Donaldson, etc??? Lol

Lol not criticizing but whatever. Its the truth, $$ is/was no object. But on fairness when Jays won in 92 and 93 they had the highest payroll. It takes more than $$ to win. As far as the above listed players compare salaries against Yankmees salary. Donaldson should be MVP and all-star. Bautista?? Perennial all-star. .top 5 in homers .... Buerhle...15 years of 15 wins. He isnt on playoff roster this year. Tulo....top 2 or 3 shortstop handsdown.So if their salary is high they are getting a return on their investment.
I will only throw 1 at you.
Sabathia?? Ok 2....A-roid???
Our GM is able to trade/dump lousy contracts. ...

GO JAYS GO! MOUNT CRUSHMORE!!

Rangers win:D:D

Price is 0-6 in post season..

Gallardo owns the Jays, and yep Prices record in the playoffs sucks! See we can agree right??
It was a weird game with the injuries that took place. Price plunks the same guy twice...3rd time up he hits a home run.
IMO I would have pulled Price earlier, if any starting pitcher in the playoffs allows 4+ runs, ya gotta seriously think about puling him.
Sit Smoak too, especially late in the game if you are down. Collabellos is an above average 1st baseman and can hit.
See how Marcus Stroman handles the pressure tomorrow. Friggin 12:30 start time....

Know next to nothing about MLB vicarious associations/ names/stats/ money...

Is it still ok to add My choice? not that I don't love the Pirates, Penguins, or Steelers

Go Cubs !!!

no birds in the world series this year.
Rangers vs Dodgers. world champs Dodgers.
better luck next year ! if they can get past my Yankees.

We're still playing and the Yanks aint....we'll worry about next year. ...next year Lol

yes your team is, congrats.
the Yanks didn't have what it takes.
I just hope it's a great series no matter who gets in.
good luck to your team, at least they are in

Good game for sure 4spdragtop! Top 10, 4-4. Good luck, man.

I'm pretty nervous for my Dodgers to play tonight. And I sore off drinking for the month. It's gonna be tough...

Good game for sure 4spdragtop! Top 10, 4-4. Good luck, man.

I'm pretty nervous for my Dodgers to play tonight. And I sore off drinking for the month. It's gonna be tough...

Ya.....Loup in for one out..Loup?? Lol
Dodgers are to befeared IMO Hope Puig got straightened out

Oh well blue gays 1 loss away from joining the Yankees on the golf course:D:D:D

come on man, get it right, it's Blue Jays. GO SEAHAWKS!

Now we go to Texas and get ta pay in the sunshine... hope all the hitters are ready!!

Go JAYS GO

Well, after the Cubs couldn't support their pitcher last night, and lost 4-0, tonight they sorta redeemed themselves and dropped the Cardinals 6-3. I say "sorta" redeemed themselves, because 5 of those runs weren't earned and came from two Cardinals errors. If it weren't for those errors, the Cubs would have lost 3-1. Of course, I have to give them credit. The old Cubs couldn't even have done that.

So the series is tied 1-1, and now we go to Chicago where Jake Arrieta is waiting to put his crosshairs on the Cards. Should be a great game!

-
Back