2015 World Series picks

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It finally starts tonight. I usually watch it, but this year I'll be paying more attn with the Jays doing a 180 the last 1/2 of the season and getting in for the 1st time in 23 years!

Who's yer picks??

Go Jays Go!

Going with my heart instead of my wallet.
I'm a lifelong Dodger fan, so gotta go BLUE!
Kershaw and Greinke and then hope for the best...

The MLB is still going? :wack: LOL!! As long as KC, St. Louis, Cincinnati or Atlanta isn't in I don't care who wins... If ATL, cinci or St. Louis were in I'd cheer for them... If KC was in I'd cheer AGAINST them!!

Yanks are out 8) :eek:ops:

Lifelong Cubs fan......GO CUBBIES !!!!

Would love to see the Cubs win..if not i'd say the Rangers are looking real good..anyone but the blue gays..

The Pirates are WAY overdue.

Can't be as overdue as the Cubs. The Pirates won it in 1979. The Cubs haven't won since 1908. Hell, the Cubs haven't even been IN it since 1945!

Interesting Fact: Since the last time the Cubs won the World Series, flagpoles were erected at Wrigley Field to hold all of the pennants the Cubs were going to win. Those poles have since rusted and been taken down.

While driving to work yesterday, I heard on the radio that Cubs fans are really excited because of some numbers:
* The Cubs wild card game will be played on 10/7 and it's been 107 years since the Cubs won the World Series
* Official first pitch time for the Cubs wild card game on 10/7 is scheduled to be 7:08PM local time at the game. 7:08PM in "military" time (24-hour clock) is 19:08, and 1908 was the last time the Cubs won the World Series.

So, you think the Cubbies are going to win based on the Back to the Future II movie prediction? If you do, you better get to the Volo Auto Museum in Illinois because they're going to give away their DeLorean Time Machine car if the Cubs are World Champs in 2015.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-give-cubs-win-world-series-article-1.2141985

A little Yankee Spankee handed out last night by the Astros! Seeing them lose is almost as good as Jays winning World Series.

I agree Dodgers n Jays with it going 7 and Jays on top!

Cubs / Royals. Back to the future said the Cubs swept the series so I will just go with that...

On a serious note: Looking like a good matchup tonight at PNC park. Arrieta vs Cole, should make for some good baseball. #LetsGo

Pretty cool video. Turn it up!

[ame="https://youtu.be/FlwpU0-tPl4"]https://youtu.be/FlwpU0-tPl4[/ame]

KC Royals against whoever. They were sooo close last year. This year they could go all the way.

From now on the Cubs games will be broadcast on Comedy Central :D

Am actually glad even though I was born/raised in Pittsburgh. I've been here long enough to become a fan of Cubs fans and by extension.............well......Go Cubbies

It's a shame that the best 3 records in baseball all came out of one division. After the first round, 2 of the top 3 teams (in terms of record) with be eliminated. Seems strange...

-
Back