2016 Indy Cylinder Head Trade Show & Swap Meet

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be on March 5-6
Set-up day is March Friday March 4

My Shelby Lancer will be one of the cars on display in The Indy Mopar Club booth.
This is always a great event to start the year. Come on out and have some fun.

Attachments

• DSC06805.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCF0442.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 839
  • Brad010.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 839
  • Brad009.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 862
I have to miss it. Army calls.

Cool Shelby,Bought one new.Same red.Sold it to my nephew,, His sister rolled it, totaled.......

Not having much luck finding a list of vendors. Seems to be top secret or something?? Anyone know if Mancini will be there?? I want to get one of those bolt-in driveshaft loops made by U.S. Car tool.

I talked to the guys at Mancini they will be there this year. I will also be there also with The Tri-State Mopars in our normal booths.

I'll be there Saturday morning on a mission. I've got a long list of needed parts, but if I can score some brake and fuel lines I'll leave happy. Also Tony will you be accepting membership applications for the Indy Mopar Club there?

anyone get me a set of gen3 hemi tall valve covers of indys as cast no polishing or paint for less than the 550 list. let me know.

I'll be driving up with the rest of TriState Mopar Club, the Cinci area one, on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you again Tony and Kegan as well, if he's planning to be there.

-
Back