2016 Indy Cylinder Head Trade Show & Swap Meet

-
I'll be there selling parts and honey, just sold 2 cars so I will probably be buying parts to finish a couple of other projects

Never been before and am curious what to expect. Is this show a swap meet or more like a trade show? Entry and parking cost? What is the typical attendance like; crowded, light, or just right?

Never been before and am curious what to expect. Is this show a swap meet or more like a trade show? Entry and parking cost? What is the typical attendance like; crowded, light, or just right?

Swap meet and trade show. Seems like parking was less than $10.00 and entry is less than $20.00 from what I remember....don't quote me on these prices.

Saturday is the day to attend...large crowds on Sat.......not much going on on Sunday. Lots of vendors leaving early.

http://www.indyheads.com/events.html

I think you will like what you see, especially if you are looking for parts.

Tony

Hey everybody, stop by the Indy Mopar Club Booth and say hi. We are close to Indy Cyl. Head
across the isle.

Some pics from last year

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 014.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 009.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 023.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 333
  • 018.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 327
We are heading up Friday with a bunch of MoParts. I also have three cars for sale. Let me know if anyone needs parts. I have a bunch!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 307
I'll be driving up with the rest of TriState Mopar Club, the Cinci area one, on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you again Tony and Kegan as well, if he's planning to be there.

Kegan told me earlier this evening that he can't be there......he's gotta work.

does cinco de mopar have swap space or is it strictly a show

It's only show, but it's a good time with a good turnout. The parking lot is next to a bar/restaurant; that's always a winning location in my book.:D

It's more of a swap than a show and spaces are available I'm sure.

Well, hopefully I'll see him at Cinco de Mopar then. Thanks for the infoTony. Looking forward to seeing you again.
First I've heard of this may have to make the trip if everything goes smoothly and if so maybe I can bring Kegan his door panels

I'm planning on going - meeting a buddy there from Wisconsin. Anyone going that might want to swap a dart sport factory hood scoop for a pair of factory dual scoops? Inbox me if you might - I can bring them with.

-
Back