2016 Mopar Nats

-

penstarproject

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Who is going to the Nats this year? If you do go and you get a chance, stop by the Restoration Parts and Materials tent in the Swap Meet area and see our new project that we have been working on. It's a 1969 Dodge Dart GTS 383, 4 speed, Y2 - Yellow. It will be on display in a stage of assembly.

We would enjoy meeting with you. Hope to see you at the Nats.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
We got it loaded in the trailer tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Nats this year. Come by the tent and visit with us.

Hope everyone has a safe trip!

See you in a few days at the Nats!

IMG_1019 (1).JPG

We travel on Wednesday. There for vendor set up on Thursday. We leave for home Sunday morning. I will have to stop by Cosig.

Don't forget to stop by Hemi Denny's tent down by the hot pit lanes. They always have some great cars there.

We travel on Wednesday. There for vendor set up on Thursday. We leave for home Sunday morning. I will have to stop by Cosig.

Every time I go by your spot in the corner Mike, there's nobody there!! Been checking every year!!! We gotta hook up this year!!

Every time I go by your spot in the corner Mike, there's nobody there!! Been checking every year!!! We gotta hook up this year!!
Yep! I'll stop over to your corner of the world . If we don't bring anything to sell we are usually everywhere but home. Lol. We come back to the site for lunch and later to go back to the motel. We stay at the Holiday Inn in Heath where there is usually some good cruisin' action.

Last edited:
Also joining us under the Restoration Parts and Materials tent this year is a 71 Convertible Cuda which is being restored by PJ's Restoration. Hope everyone can make it by to visit with us.

image.jpeg

If any of you guys going have a drive shaft approximately 48.5" give or take .25" from center to center of u-joints PM me, I'm in need of one.

Here are some members bad *** cars. I talked to a few of them. All super great guys

IMG_3691.JPG

IMG_3689.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3690.JPG

IMG_3692.JPG

-
Back