2019 FABO Meet-N-Greet MoPars in the Park Stillwater MN

-
Well, Mayo didn't tell us what we wanted to hear. I need open heart surgery to fix my mitral valve and they will do a bypass or two as needed while they're in there. :BangHead::BangHead: I am home now but I hope to make it up to see you guys. I'll probably drive up sometime on Friday.
I want to thumbs up your post for making it but not thumbs up the surgery.. Although it will be a good thing when all said and done. Do you have it scheduled yet?

Well, Mayo didn't tell us what we wanted to hear. I need open heart surgery to fix my mitral valve and they will do a bypass or two as needed while they're in there. :BangHead::BangHead: I am home now but I hope to make it up to see you guys. I'll probably drive up sometime on Friday.

wish you the best

I want to thumbs up your post for making it but not thumbs up the surgery.. Although it will be a good thing when all said and done. Do you have it scheduled yet?
Scheduled July 18. I should be there recovering a week.

Just got to the hotel and enjoying some a/c

A13229F9-30C4-402D-93FE-0B68E43C2361.jpeg

Is the Ponderosa doing a bbq/bonfire this year at all out of curiosity?

I'm still thrashing on the car! Swapped radiators, that one surprised me last night. And I swapped pulleys to get my power steering and alternator both installed. Then I find out the car needs a dual field, not the single field unit I put in! Good thing I have spares. Still need to check the timing and adjust the carb so it runs decent. Tires are at the shop, and I hope to install them bright and early, and get up there early. But I'll get there somehow.

Kimmer's car looks great with those Rallys!

She really likes them too, she really wants Cragars or aluminum slots though...I think they look sharp and it drives a lot better, the old 13’s were shot. Wish I got more done on the car, was busy last summer and didn’t touch it all winter...got nicer tail lights and lenses installed, fixed a few things, installed a nicer steering wheel...still need lots of stuff for it, time and of course money...then she wants to go faster and shift gears.... lol

She really likes them too, she really wants Cragars or aluminum slots though...I think they look sharp and it drives a lot better, the old 13’s were shot. Wish I got more done on the car, was busy last summer and didn’t touch it all winter...got nicer tail lights and lenses installed, fixed a few things, installed a nicer steering wheel...still need lots of stuff for it, time and of course money...then she wants to go faster and shift gears.... lol
Did you just bring her car or both?

4 speed when ever you are ready.

Pretty sure this will be the first year my car will be washed for the show.

Tried waxing it and failed miserably Hahahaha.

1C742A29-26FE-457C-913E-B71BD076120B.jpeg

I have multiple pix of the red fastback at top of your photo string. Not sure why it is parked where it is all by its lonesome but short of the orange one over by the hippie van it is my favorite so far. If you don't count the 871 blower with two carbs for sale at 2500. I came an inch of walking out with that yesterday. But then I would have to build a motor to go under it which leads to another car to stuff it in which leads to another shop being built to...... well you get the idea.
Probably better keep the wife I got cuz if the blower follows me home I will need a new wife! Great show!

-
Back