-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
38DCDDDF-FC06-45CD-99E7-8444F1D51C32.jpeg
0A87CD11-E4E9-4B03-9323-89A3C183693A.jpeg
6C6AAE93-E910-4703-9064-08F613B0AD3F.jpeg
I finally got my Duster from its Winter resting spot, gave it a quick wash job, and threw it in it’s moving home. Keystone is having a big street car race tomorrow so I’m heading to either Quaker City or Norwalk Ohio. I need this bad, real bad. It’s been a long Winter

Good luck man!

Cant wait to see some wheels up shots!

Hopefully I can tame it down a little. I may even join points at my local track Keystone and try to make the bracket finals. I haven’t really tried in years and I’m getting old. Lol.

Tame it down when your dead.

What ever you do just have fun.

I sure do love your car and the way you go after it.

If I didn't know you I'd think you were about 16-17 years old!

Tame it down when your dead.

What ever you do just have fun.

I sure do love your car and the way you go after it.

If I didn't know you I'd think you were about 16-17 years old!

Lol. Thanks man but I’m far from that age. I just had to cortisone shots in my knees and ordered 150.00 worth of CBD oils and creme to hopefully keep me motivated

I wanna drive car down your drive way, have a big ole bon fire in your back lot and BS about cars.

I'm not sure if CBD will help you or not. Its hit and mis.

I recently got my father in law to try low dose cannabis gummies.
He has problems sleeping due to severe PTSD from Vietnam.

While I dont condone drugs it has worked well for him. My mother has bone cancer and she also uses a CBD, THC ointment.

I dont wanna turn your thread in a discussion on this topic but if you want feal free to PM me.

Love your Car, and all the information you willingly share with everyone , Best of Luck this weekend !

I wanna drive car down your drive way, have a big ole bon fire in your back lot and BS about cars.

A few weeks ago after some yard cleanup started a beautiful fire and I grabbed some Apple Pie moonshine and mixed up a vodka and diet dew and enjoyed the evening

Love your Car, and all the information you willingly share with everyone , Best of Luck this weekend !

The engine build is on one of these posts as it’s going on it’s 4th race season
1970 Duster 2850 pounds at the line
422 R3 block with a set of 360-1 Indy heads and intake I ported
650 lift solid cam
850 alcohol carb
Powerglide with 4.88 Dana rear
1 7/8 hedmen headers
Right around 11.1 Comp
eagle rods and crank. Not my favorite brand but I bought the assembly with the block
5760 rpm stall shifted at 7000 rpm but going to lower 300 this year as I planned to freshen this engine and didn’t
Best 1/4 mile ET has been 9.42
Best 1/8 mile ET has been 5.98

Sorry low nines.

One to many barly pops.

Lol. Mmmmm barly pops. We have a very old factory 6 miles from my house that makes and bottles, yes real bottles. Red pop, Root Beer, 4%, ginger ale and a few other old school pop.

Well with the weather forecast Norwalk it is. 400 miles round trip plus a full day of Racing. Ohhh Boy here we go. Thank God my Church Service doesn’t start till 6pm Sunday evening.

BBB4EADC-134D-4AD9-8B0E-95A178C3E664.jpeg
Worst 6.0 pass I ever made. Big oil down in front of me right after I heated my tires so after s long clean up I had to reheat them. Big head wind today, car pulled to the left a little, and it wheelied so high it clicked the 60 foot timers with the rear tires.

That’s great, go kill them in the next rounds. Good luck to ya. Kim

Man that was a very long day. Up a t 6am, drove 200 miles, raced and lost second round just as rain moved in, loaded up and I drove the 200 miles home and got to bed at 2:30 Sunday morning. Not really sure what happened to my Duster over the Winter but during ALL three passes it drove to the left "real bad." gotta get it back in the shop tomorrow if the rain stops long enough to check everything over. here is a video of it going left.

40865800123_62c17f078f_z.jpg
Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

Man that was a very long day. Up a t 6am, drove 200 miles, raced and lost second round just as rain moved in, loaded up and I drove the 200 miles home and got to bed at 2:30 Sunday morning. Not really sure what happened to my Duster over the Winter but during ALL three passes it drove to the left "real bad." gotta get it back in the shop tomorrow if the rain stops long enough to check everything over. here is a video of it going left.

View attachment 1715334255Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

Never mind I gotta figure out how to share a video.

-
Back