• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Soooo, I'm 112 pages late...who is racing?!?!? Jpar, 318, Jada? Just looking for a brief synapses without reading the book. :-D
Jaba and Myself (318willwin:D). Just a friendly, for fun, side by side race and laugh about it over chili cheese fries. It will be video'd and posted. We hope to meet more than once.... and we hope the cars get faster as we meet

Soooo, I'm 112 pages late...who is racing?!?!? Jpar, 318, Jada? Just looking for a brief synapses without reading the book. :-D
Right now its jada and 318 jpar dropped out. But he is still in the conversation and I think he is the only one to make a pass so far. 318 is getting close I'm not sure about jada!

Right now its jada and 318 jpar dropped out. But he is still in the conversation and I think he is the only one to make a pass so far. 318 is getting close I'm not sure about jada!
Did you forget? We made a pass.... Me and Jaba already went down the track side by side.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. in my mustang :D :D :D

J pars E.T. slip, though, will have nothing to do with this race, by his request on page 7. However, to my understanding he is about to lose 40 bucks on this race :D

Last edited:
Nothing, thank goodness you didn't have to read everything to get here! Will call you when something real happens...

" The new phone books are here; the new phone books are here."
From Steve Martin in The Jerk.

Got my new 7-1 4.5 trailer tires today. I ordered them like Friday or Saturday. They came all the way from California. Got a good deal on price for all four shipped to my door, was $252.
They're 12 ply Deestone's.

View attachment 1715345173

Here's what was on it when I got home with it the last time.
They are still holding air.

20190605_162905.jpg

Did you forget? We made a pass.... Me and Jaba already went down the track side by side.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. in my mustang :D :D :D

J pars E.T. slip, though, will have nothing to do with this race, by his request on page 7. However, to my understanding he is about to lose 40 bucks on this race :D
That wasn't making a pass that was two members eating chili fries...
The real race is when you guys really have your stuff together not the first time you guys test and tune...

Last edited:
That wasn't making a past that was two members eating chili fries...
in the real race is when you guys really have your stuff together not the first time you guys test and tune...
I will never apologize for eating chili cheese fries
:thumbsup:

Yes I did forget about that!! My apologies lol

Who won the truck or the mustang?
Jaba forfeited the battle of the Fords. He road in my passenger seat, can you believe that garbage???? He road in MY car and I bought chili cheese fries! LOL.... So round 1 goes to 318alreadywon1 !! :D

Jaba forfeited the battle of the Fords. He road in my passenger seat, can you believe that garbage???? He road in MY car and I bought chili cheese fries! LOL.... So round 1 goes to 318alreadywon1 !! :D
Oh ok I didn't know that. What did the mustang run?

We usually put our go fast stickers on the outside? He he he he he!

I was hoping that nobody would notice this top secret speed Secret. The Mulligan sticker in the pan allows the oil to slide over to the pick up quicker. This gives you about 3/10 on the Big end.

Last edited:
@dondoe0 welcome aboard.
If you can, show us some pictures of your Spirit of 76.
If you need help figuring out the upload just give a shout.
Where did this big bold print come from? lol

Last edited:
Here's what was on it when I got home with it the last time.
They are still holding air.

View attachment 1715345317

What a pain. First finding a place that can handle open face rims. Second them being able to air them up. The beads are 4 inches apart on the new tires but the rim is about 7 inches. Third nobody wants to do tubes anymore.

I taught the girl at walmart how to do tubes and got 1 tire up and running at least. Will have to find more tubes tomorrow.

Well, the rear end gear whoa continues. Thought I was going to have 3.23's. Turns out they were 2.76's. So, I figured the 2.94's would have to work. 2.94's have issues, so I installed the only good center section I have. the 2.76's. Of course, I haven't driven them yet.. LOL
  • For now it's 2.76's. At least it's not 2.45's

What's wrong with the 2.94's?
first it was the yoke. busted off bolt, rest of the holes rusted and threads shot so I thought I'd change yokes. But when I rotated the 2.94's using the yoke, it spins free for about 2/3 turn then it gets stiff for the last 3rd.

By the way, the green bearings allow no slack. With one axle in, there is no play. The other axle didn't have any play either.
  • Anyone with green bearing experience?? Is this the way they work?

-
Back