• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Which actually does bring up a good question, at what point are you going to be making enough power to start breaking the tires loose even with those gears?

Which actually does bring up a good question, at what point are you going to be making enough power to start breaking the tires loose even with those gears?
I'm continuing to tune the car to hook. The "Action Traction Bars" are working hard to make both wheels spin. Remember, there is "some" amount of power and torque there to cut a 1.92 with 2.76's and a stock converter.

I'm continuing to tune the car to hook. The "Action Traction Bars" are working hard to make both wheels spin. Remember, there is "some" amount of power and torque there to cut a 1.92 with 2.76's and a stock converter.
I'm just saying when you ad more power to get to your goals...

It's not a lack of power. It's he knows how to make it go with out a bunch of tire spin

But any one of those two combinations and it may add up to some Tire spin?
I don't know.... I'm still at 32 psi in the back tires. If I cut 1.85 and that's the breaking point for the tires holding, I can pull air out of the rears until it hooks... maybe 25 psi?? again, I won't know till I get there. By the way, 1.85 should get me my goal with ease.

Last edited:
Busy as a bee..……. :)
I'm installing new UCA bushings and upper ball joint... (finally getting to the passenger side) :rolleyes:

DSCN2110.JPG

DSCN2111.JPG

I had my buddy line it up a long time ago and he told me the front end was shot. I drag race and did wheelies and the whole nine yards. I finally rebuilt that suspension last year and it's been a dream on the freeway...

I had my buddy line it up a long time ago and he told me the front end was shot. I drag race and did wheelies and the whole nine yards. I finally rebuilt that suspension last year and it's been a dream on the freeway...
Mine went down the road ok, but the bushings were just dry rotted.

Last edited:
Has this race happened yet? No. So yall both hush up and get busy. Talk's cheap.

-
Back