• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Gas cap? Dont you open the trunk to put fuel in?.....

We are talking about race cars, right?

:poke:
no..... maybe a suit case in the trunk..... we leave town with our cars... :poke:

My car is a street car. Not a "race car".
I have license plates, insurance AND break lights.....no turn signals or headlights tho...

:)

Although if if you ask my buddys who loose to it, "its a full blown race car"....

My buddys brother made the best comment. After my friend lost he said, " well yeah, thats a dam race car!"

He brother came back with, "what? You didn't notice the full cage and slicks?"

:elmer::rofl:

Last edited:
My car is a street car. Not a "race car".
I have license plates, insurance AND break lights.....no turn signals or headlights tho...

Although if if you ask my buddys who loose to it, "its a full blown race car"....

My buddys brother made the best comment. After my friend lost he said, " well yeah, thats a dam race car!"

He brother came back with, "what? You didn't notice the full cage and slicks?"

:elmer::rofl:
I hear a lot of see the pants talk from ya...
It might be time to rent that $55 U-Haul trailer and go get a time slip or two?? :thumbsup:

Id dam sure be willing to line up against anything here on the street and see how it pans out. (For cash)

Some guys i know would be quicker than my rust bucket, but not many.

Remember my junk is built to 60 foot, light to light. Not 1/4 mile.

Id dam sure be willing to line up against anything here on the street and see how it pans out.

Some guys i know would be quicker than my rust bucket, but not many.

Remember my junk is built to 60 foot, light to light. Not 1/4 mile.
You can shut it down after the 8th Mile and still get a good slip. They probably even have 1/8th mile stuff if you look it up.
I would be more apt to line up against anybody at the track cuz it's only $35 and no tickets... I'm somewhere in the middle I win some and they lose some..

My car aint the subject of this post but if yall want to go there we can.

I have just enough power to launch and hook on a public road while not having to worry to much about power management.

Give me a year or so more and i will have my 408, 6-71 running. Then i may desire to drag it to the track.
Or not, it is after all a "street car"

I pretty much know what Cope's car will run. He's got your money. lol

If anyone near or in San Jose, CA wants to run on the street PM me.

96125-95117

I have faith in my build.

Me and Jpar will run for time slips at some point. It will be a long distance race tho because i dont own a truck thats worthy of pulling my junk.

And Jpar is my friend so... i cant just.make him look bad...

My car aint the subject of this post but if yall want to go there we can.

I have just enough power to launch and hook on a public road while not having to worry to much about power management.

Give me a year or so more and i will have my 408, 6-71 running. Then i may desire to drag it to the track.
Or not, it is after all a "street car"

LOL.. All I'll say is this. Scarred of the track = scarred of the truth (you need a stroker with a blower to go??). You built your car for a 60 ft race and that's it? ??? Holy Cow! Under 2 seconds of fun???? LOL... That's what, a radial control car race?..... I thought real cars ran the 1/4 ??????????????????? :poke:

Last edited:
Im not scared.

My car is built to do one thing. Win at the stop lights.

I understand its not what most folks here do but it is what i built the car for.

She's a one trick pony and she performs that one trick quite well.

It dont even have to be an old car, bring what ever you got. Im ok with that.

Im not scared.

My car is built to do one thing. Win at the stop lights.

I understand its not what most folks here do but it is what i built the car for.

She's a one trick pony and she performs that one trick quite well.

It dont even have to be an old car, bring what ever you got. Im ok with that.
I doubt folks will put money on the line and chalk off 60 ft...…. GO!/BRAKE! LOL I'll race you with my nephews R/C Traxx. Goes 0-60 mph in 60 ft.

We ran stop light to stop light races, mid 10's - 11 sec cars. nothing like a wheel stand on main street at 2 in the morning

how far is your closest 1/4 mile drag way?
100 miles to either Spokane race way or Walla Walla. We have raced both these tracks, Pacific race way, Woodburn and Firebird over the years. Spokane was our home track, my son and brother still race there.

I doubt folks will put money on the line and chalk off 60 ft...…. GO!/BRAKE! LOL I'll race you with my nephews R/C Traxx. Goes 0-60 mph in 60 ft.

Id run any traxis against my Ofna car and i dont even like running RC cars.

Hell id run my 46 inch Rc boat against most full size boats.

You do not want to try and best me with model toys. Its a serious addiction.

A friend mine had a blown 9 sec Willys doing street duty in Lewiston in the early 80's

100 miles to either Spokane race way or Walla Walla. We have raced both these tracks, Pacific race way, Woodburn and Firebird over the years. Spokane was our home track, my son and brother still race there.
I was asking Cope. He has a "street" car, so I thought he could "drive it up there" (or somewhere) and make a pass. I have a 1 hr drive to my track.

I was asking Cope. He has a "street" car, so I thought he could "drive it up there" (or somewhere) and make a pass. I have a 1 hr drive to my track.
There are street cars and then there are grocery street cars, grocery cars don't do well on trips. lol

My car is slow.

Its not fast but it is quick.

I do drive it to Safeway sometimes.

Like i said, anyone near me is welcome to come and find out.

I don't care who wins. I enjoy the fun of the build and the challenge.

I mostly want to see you two run, but like i said. If anyone in my area wants to hang oit and see who wins. Im always open for a few hundred.

-
Back