• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Well at least I didn't disappoint my 7 voters...
I think it's still possible to win the race I was never in....

At least at this point...

:D

Well at least I didn't disappoint my 7 voters...
I think it's still possible to win the race I was never in....
At least at this point...
:D
yes, they are disappointed. You got your votes the first week then dropped out. Don't know how that tickled them :D

yes, they are disappointed. You got your votes the first week then dropped out. Don't know how that tickled them :D
My Legions of seven LOL stand strong behind me I'm sure!?...
But I must tell the truth I'm having a hard time hearing you right now because it's the rock and roll music is up so loud! I just got back from a cruising with four or five of my friends and just got back.
Why is it after I've been banging gears and driving my car like a total maniac is it that I want to come home and listen to very loud rock and roll music?...
(Enter Van Halen DOA....)

But I must tell the truth I'm having a hard time hearing you right now because it's the rock and roll music is up so loud! I just got back from a cruising with four or five of my friends and just got back.
Why is it after I've been banging gears and driving my car like a total maniac is it that I want to come home and listen to very loud rock and roll music?...
Can't answer, I've never been a "head banger" … LOL
You saying driving :steering:=:BangHead: head bang'n? LOL

You and I are of the same vintage. lol Van Halen with David Lee and Hagar doing his own gig in the early 80's
Because, I can't drive 55.....

they probably visited the thread on opening day, cast a vote, and not been back. LOL
Well at least they were smart and cast their vote for the winner! I would say that would be worth 90% of your guys's votes would be as well LOL likely only about four or five of us watching this stupid thread anyways..
Of course I backed my duster into the garage and I'm standing in front of it as my neighbor pulls out and is 2014 5-speed Mustang. He comes idling past with his loud exhaust, I take a step back with my arms wide open so he can generously see my car and me gesturing "what's up!?" "When you going to come get some!?".....lol.... (Because this.... because that....)

IMG_20190818_133308.jpg
Watching for any possible threat to the Mopar crown of the neighborhood.....

I think that I would drive back out west to meet/ greet/ watch that event! Someone has to video it right ??
Well, I wish I could drop by.... I can cut a 1.9-2.0 on the street. No prepped track needed. It would be fun to see if you could run down my 13.5 on the street in a marked off 1/4 after fall'n behind. :)
:realcrazy:

"IF!!" And run you down??
More like blow your doors off and leave you in the dust....:thumbsup:

Then at least he has a magnum... all I have is a stock LA. and 4.88's vs 2.76..... I gotta do someth'n about dat
I offered you a set of 5.38 sure grip for free, just return them is the same shape they are in for shipping, both ways and you respectively declined, so no more gear babble.

Well, I wish I could drop by.... I can cut a 1.9-2.0 on the street. No prepped track needed. It would be fun to see if you could run down my 13.5 on the street in a marked off 1/4 after fall'n behind. :)
I believe j par has you covered on the street or strip. I think you would be paying for the chili fries and pizza. lol

why the disagree Jaba, are you and wilrun sandbaggers. you know sandbagging is an art and takes skill at the track. lol

:realcrazy:

"IF!!" And run you down??
More like blow your doors off and leave you in the dust....:thumbsup:
LOL...…. I figure a second at the track (consistent 12.5 you, me 13.5). On the street, I figure a 1/2 second with you 410/4 speed on a street (2.2 60ft). That means you'd be passing me about 900 ft ? ??? ???

I believe j par has you covered on the street or strip. I think you would be paying for the chili fries and pizza. lol
You "believe" and "think"... LOL. Don't go out on a limb here with your beliefs and thinks, built 410 vs stock 360, 3.5 gears vs 2.7 gears. :poke:

I offered you a set of 5.38 sure grip for free, just return them is the same shape they are in for shipping, both ways and you respectively declined, so no more gear babble.
Well, that would be about 180 bucks in shipping, and if something bad happened I'd be in for the price of the gears... LOL. 5.38 would be a little steep for my build anyways, don't ya think? Hats off to you for offering, though! :)

You and I are of the same vintage. lol Van Halen with David Lee and Hagar doing his own gig in the early 80's
Because, I can't drive 55.....
Have you ever skipped school, to drive 1.5hrs one way to buy Van Halen tickets?
Mom was not impressed when school called and said I was absent that day, I told her the truth and the real Van Halen was awsome in 1985.

No offense to j par but I think that 318hasloosevalves on the street would win. That's why I disagreed.
Come on man what are you dreaming about? You and 318hasvalvesthatfly that's about it???... ANYONE.... tweet.tweet......
And please don't let me get those CNC'ed heads on there I'll become untouchable by flying valves.....

LOL...…. I figure a second at the track (consistent 12.5 you, me 13.5). On the street, I figure a 1/2 second with you 410/4 speed on a street (2.2 60ft). That means you'd be passing me about 900 ft ? ??? ???
If that happen you'd have to figure a way to shave a second off that car...

And please don't let me get those CNC'ed heads on there I'll become untouchable by flying valves.....
Well, on paper, you should be untouchable for me now. Our two cars shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence when we are talking "bill vs bob".... but it's being discussed by others..... LOL

If that happen you'd have to figure a way to shave a second off that car...
I think 3.23's and my magnum heads, I'd get 12.9's. I'm confident (but I've never did the mag head to LA swap). You still got those 3.55's from seed truck???? LOL

Well, on paper, you should be untouchable for me now. Our two cars shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence when we are talking "bill vs bob".... but it's being discussed by others..... LOL

I think 3.23's and my magnum heads, I'd get 12.9's. I'm confident (but I've never did the mag head to LA swap). You still got those 3.55's from seed truck???? LOL
LOL you and your numbers...
That ended up being a 323 and it's sold...

-
Back