• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Got my 2000 4x4 Ram1500 today. Snapped a front driveshaft bolt the first time I engaged it and needs trac bar bushings and a tierod end at the gear box. Nothing a few hours and some parts won't fix.

Oh look it's the generic Bob Villa. When your done with your house can you work on mine.
You're perfect enough. :D
If you ever watch the Bob Vila shows everybody I mean all the real construction workers are all laughing at him completely... You didn't know that?

Got my EQ head bolt set today. I have everything for a magnum head swap on a LA. The heads with Hughes springs, gaskets, bolts, push rods, and oil through lifters :)

Last edited:
I know you are just trying to "poke the bear", but copying a moderator as part of the joke just isn't funny.
Oh brother, cry me a river LOL...
Are you really afraid he's going to shut the thread down? Get a grip!
I wouldn't be surprised if didn't personal message me and tell me to stop bugging him for nothing...

Got may EQ head bolt set today. I have everything for a magnum head swap on a LA. The heads with Hughes springs, gaskets, bolts, push rods, and oil through lifters :)
are you going to do an apples for apples head change or have you done other things and like me 14 changes and don't know what made the difference...

If you don't like it go hang out on your clutch petal page.
As for racing, the tracks haven't closed yet. Good things are still happening.
There's nothing to say about my clutch pedal so I'm not posting anyting. My car's been on the same jack stands for 3 weeks.

Oh brother, cry me a river LOL...
Are you really afraid he's going to shut the thread down? Get a grip!
I wouldn't be surprised if didn't personal message me and tell me to stop bugging him for nothing...
Well, just so you know, the last time you paged a mod, I was banned from 2 threads that I did absolutely nothing wrong in, plus I immediately erased my responses as respect when I was contacted. Just say'n....

are you going to do an apples for apples head change or have you done other things and like me 14 changes and don't know what made the difference...
no idea what motor or build I will use them on. Maybe I'll throw them on my 360 in the Duster and run 12's

Well, just so you know, the last time you paged a mod, I was banned from 2 threads that I did absolutely nothing wrong in, plus I immediately erased my responses as respect when I was contacted. Just say'n....
What in the heck are you talking about??

They be like

FB_IMG_1563152437989.jpg

-
Back