• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
This reminds me of a neighbor down the road. We live out in the sticks. Neighbor used to race 4 cylinder circle track cars. One day for about a 1/2 hour, he was out in the lot beside his house making laps. My kids asked why is he doing that? My wife replied " He thinks he's Winning!"

Ni **** I know a guy that race the hornet (4 cylinder) class on dirt. He won a race because he took the flag as he was being passed. He was in last place... But just to make it worse, he rearended the winner who stopped on the backstretch and his air bag blew in his face...

I should have made a video of how my week is going so far.
I could title it, How to turn your trailer jack into a banana.
Went to unload the 2000 ram off of my trailer not realizing I had a 2-inch ball on the truck instead of 2 and 5/16. As I pulled the truck off of the trailer using my skid loader the trailer unhooked itself from the truck an drug itself backward as I'm pulling the truck off. Which instantly bent the trailer jack into a banana shape.

So I pulled it back forward with the truck an bent it almost straight. But it doesn't work very good anymore. lol
Wow,
Had an almost accident, but it taught me a good lesson.
Me and a good friend of mine was unloading a scout off the trailer, truck was a 72 c-10 2wd.
When the weight went to the back of the trailer, the truck lost traction on the rear wheels, and started sliding down the hill towards his mom and dads new camping trailer.
He managed to get to the steering wheel of the truck and avoid and *** beatings from his dad.
I learned alot that day. To this day I always put the truck in 4wd when loading or unloading a vehicle.
If 2wd have someone in the cab, with the brakes pressed.
It was my buddies truck, trailer and scout, but I bet his dad would have still beat my *** too.
And we were semi adults then around 25 years old.
Thank God his dad did not see our stupidity. His dad is built like the Increadable Hulk and has one bad temper.

Yesterday - Cool morning air and first time out with the scoop/new air cleaner. Like all motors, cool air made it smile. Really need the weather to cooperate, and I have to make it down to the track!!!!!!! :BangHead: I am NOT putting this away without knowing the results of the 2.94's with October cool fresh air !!

Here is the latest. 2000 1500 LST 5.9 4X4. plenty of rust my winter beater with a heater.

1570404229030620689793.jpg

My Harley? Strip-down, ape hangers, suicide shift... Long gone to a kid who is all happy to get it....
My cruiser? A Goldwing... Whisper-quiet power... Sold it last year after my near fatal car accident when someone ran a red light and hit me in the driver's door (with a 2014 Challenger)...

My Harley? Strip-down, ape hangers, suicide shift... Long gone to a kid who is all happy to get it....
My cruiser? A Goldwing... Whisper-quiet power... Sold it last year after my near fatal car accident when someone ran a red light and hit me in the driver's door (with a 2014 Challenger)...

That's why I sold my Z1 Kaw. Two days in a row a car at the same intersection pulled out in front of me.
Took it home, parked it and never road it agin.

I will tell you, I do not like going fast on a street bikes, and I do not like window rattlers. In fact, I sell them usually because other drivers make me uncomfortable.

It's gotten so crowded here. they just slowed all of the speed limits and I am saying every last one of them at least five if not ten miles per hour. and it's had an effect on the freeway as well now everybody is just barely doing 55 miles an hour at all times....

Nothing over 35 in the city anymore and most at 30 if not 25 and definitely Backstreet's 20...
If it was me I would say slower even more on the back streets and not the Main Street...

Nothing over 35 in the city anymore and most at 30 if not 25 and definitely Backstreet's 20...
If it was me I would say slower even more on the back streets and not the Main Street...
Well, my town is small. I can be outside the city limits in 30 seconds from my house.. LOL. But our main highway is bikers haven (a chosen route for classic cars too)

-
Back