Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Well I know you been working to keep
How do I know what I'll do.... 10 hours ago selling this car wasn't even a thought. Can't believe I quoted a price, but it did.
Well you did ask if anybody wants it what ballpark were you thinking? Of course. Curiosity...

I miss quoted you, somebody asked you...
oh. yeah, a car guy I've known for a while that was standing in front of me. However, I'm not pricing the car on an open forum because it's not for sale. That could lead to folks opinions on the price which is pointless or PM's about would I take this or that on trade or blah blah.

oh. yeah, a car guy I've known for a while that was standing in front of me. However, I'm not pricing the car on an open forum because it's not for sale. That could lead to folks opinions on the price which is pointless or PM's about would I take this or that on trade or blah blah.
Totally I don't want to be part of how do I create your next crap storm...

If they show up with 8k, I promise not to take it all..... :D Price goes up as I continue progress
Funny how people dont seem to get that. Also talk crap about my car that isnt for sale that you are trying to buy and I raise the price more.:realcrazy:

Funny how people dont seem to get that. Also talk crap about my car that isnt for sale that you are trying to buy and I raise the price more.:realcrazy:
I just put out the possibility of it selling because it appeared this was the car I was going to race Jaba with in this race.

That 74 javelin for sale or trade for Mopar stuff definitely raised an eyebrow for me...
My first car was a 73 javelin..

Principles!..lol..
Your opponent in this thread/race could be selling out...
I have a 8.75 to put in the '74, and Jaba has some gears to borrow me. Dougs could be here in a couple of days. Do NOT make the mistake and count my 318 out.

I have a 8.75 to put in the '74, and Jaba has some gears to borrow me. Dougs could be here in a couple of days. Do NOT make the mistake and count my 318 out.
I see the old secret weapon...
More Doug's headers...
pullhair.gif

You sell the blue 75? And don't put one time of that LOL into the 74..
Or somebody better start admitting my supermodel powers are more powerful than anyone thought....

Then simply spend 400 more, hit it with a 100 shot, and blow by you too!!!! So don't go getting lippy…..
Screenshot_20191011-084623.png

If you think for one second that this didn't cross my mind when I purchased those aluminum heads you don't know me very well..

-
Back