• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
My goal is for the car to remain the same and just get down into the 11.9 easily like I've said plenty of times.. adding nitrous would obviously blow that time right out of the water and I'm not looking for that. Also I'm definitely not looking for more inconveniences... I'm headed in the other direction..

Wait a minute. 318needsmorevalves post that he may have a buyer for his car.
Then I lose a vote the to j par?
That's just wrong. lol

You sell the blue 75? And don't put one time of that LOL into the 74..
Or somebody better start admitting my supermodel powers are more powerful than anyone thought....
Did I sell what blue '75 ?

My goal is for the car to remain the same and just get down into the 11.9 easily like I've said plenty of times.. adding nitrous would obviously blow that time right out of the water and I'm not looking for that. Also I'm definitely not looking for more inconveniences... I'm headed in the other direction..
IF I went NOS and went by you, you'd add NOS too. You know it, I know it, Everyone knows it. I'm the reason you bought aluminum heads, you were afraid if I put magnum heads on I might be within a tenth.... :D

whose counting $$? Don't worry, when I spend what you've spent, I'll be in the 10's.
If your answer to this question starts out with "I had a friend" don't...
But have you had a 10-second a body that you built and had of your own? Before?..

I'm saying "if" you sold the one with gold rims...
It's a '76. I should know today if he is serious, and if I'm serious.

Talk is cheap now you're really bench tracing....
I like doing budget builds. And budget is determined by the builder. 10k can be a budget, but to me budgets are a few hundred dollars. But just because it's what I've done, it don't mean I have to do it that way, nor that I've always done it that way.

Last edited:
If your answer to this question starts out with "I had a friend" don't...
But have you had a 10-second a body that you built and had of your own? Before?..
I'll not answer, nor will I answer how fast I've gone before. Here is the reason why: If I said I went 9's, would my opinions and advice be more valuable? If I said I've gone a best of 15's, would my opinions and advice be less valuable? My words are the same....

IF I went NOS and went by you, you'd add NOS too. You know it, I know it, Everyone knows it. I'm the reason you bought aluminum heads, you were afraid if I put magnum heads on I might be within a tenth.... :D
There you go panning for the disagree button again! Isn't as obvious as the nose on your face by all the threads that I've started that the only reason I got those aluminum heads is because they became so affordable? And don't make me have my wife a test that I wanted aluminum heads since she could remember. Please remember I paid 1750 for my duster and the 6K you keep talking about my motor being was paid at very slow and revolts ! LOL even my rear end I have$1, 200 into bed golly it took me quite some time to buy each individual part and have each individual thing done...

I'll not answer, nor will I answer how fast I've gone before. Here is the reason why: If I said I went 9's, would my opinions and advice be more valuable? If I said I've gone a best of 15's, would my opinions and advice be less valuable? My words are the same....
Personally I don't think that much of myself that people are hinging on the things I say by how fast or slow my car goes...

Personally I don't think that much of myself that people are hinging on the things I say by how fast or slow my car goes...
But here is a real example: you always trying to explain to me that going from 14's down to 13's takes less than going from 13's down to 12's. See, you assume I don't know that because of the car I currently have. LOL.... I love it when people assume.. :D

But here is a real example: you always trying to explain to me that going from 14's down to 13's takes less than going from 13's down to 12's. See, you assume I don't know that because of the car I currently have. LOL.... I love it when people assume.. :D
100% agree, because the slow car you have...lol...
and you talk like at the push of a button you're just going to fly by everybody LOL...
That's why when my line of questioning had to start with have you ever had car but now since you mentioned 9 seconds or 15 seconds just like (yellow rose does) it would put in people's brains that maybe you have done 9 seconds and you're just not saying so or you're saying so without saying so... THAT is pulling the YR card...

Actually I assume that you don't know because of the way you talked about every part making a significant difference. And that works up to a point. Then it starts getting a little bit more difficult they just don't add up anymore the way they did at slower speeds..

100% agree, because the slow car you have...lol...
and you talk like at the push of a button you're just going to fly by everybody LOL...
That's why when my line of questioning had to start with have you ever had car but now since you mentioned 9 seconds or 15 seconds just like (yellow rose does) it would put in people's brains that maybe you have done 9 seconds and you're just not saying so or you're saying so without saying so... THAT is pulling the YR card...
no, I call it credential cards people seek. The only thing that matters to me is what I have today and what I'm doing with it today.

Actually I assume that you don't know because of the way you talked about every part making a significant difference. And that works up to a point. Then it starts getting a little bit more difficult they just don't add up anymore the way they did at slower speeds..
Can you name one time, just one time, where I predicted what ANY of my cars would do, or what they would gain, and show me where I was wrong or way out of bounds? Just one time...…. IF you had any race sense, you'd realize you are not talking to a guy that's just learned how to change spark plugs last week.. LOL

no, I call it credential cards people seek. The only thing that matters to me is what I have today and what I'm doing with it today.
Well no s*** Sherlock! LOL
You don't want to go spending your money on the word of some blowhard bench racer...

Can you name one time, just one time, where I predicted what ANY of my cars would do, or what they would gain, and show me where I was wrong or way out of bounds? Just one time...…. IF you had any race sense, you'd realize you are not talking to a guy that's just learned how to change spark plugs last week.. LOL
Good Lord NO!.. that's your end of the deal digging through old threads looking up old s***.. what's this last thing you added where you're going to go from 13 something down to 12 something? Just go with that...

If you go back and try and get this quote correct I'd appreciate it as well. I think I said something like difference between 15 and 13 than 12 and 10's..?...

If you go back and try and get this quote correct I'd appreciate it as well. I think I said something like difference between 15 and 13 than 12 and 10's..?...
ok, but the same point......

ok, but the same point......
Did you see how that this truth it's bent bad in my direction and good in your direction? And this comes out almost everywhere? We are like so close on our discussions but then the bending makes them so far away?...

Wait a minute, I didn't know you knew how to change spark plugs...:poke:..
Again you keep settin'em up....:D

-
Back