• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Meeting tomorrow morning at my house. He wants to look at both (he's seen them, but never "looked to buy"). I told him the price for each. It's all on his end now.
Duster stays. Talked him out of going in debt over a toy (with the help of another friend of his). I don't live another man's life for him, but I personally know he is broke, and I hated it to be my car he went in debt over...….

such a nice guy! passing on your wisdom of spending money you don't have on the Mopar we all need. lol
My personal story, we were broke when were first married.
The only things left from that period is the wife, the kids and the car, 67 fastback. 42 years with the car, 37 with the wife.

such a nice guy! passing on your wisdom of spending money you don't have on the Mopar we all need. lol
My personal story, we were broke when were first married.
The only things left from that period is the wife, the kids and the car, 67 fastback. 42 years with the car, 37 with the wife.
Well, this guy isn't married, he is not young, and he is broke...LOL. Again, it was his choice, but as a friend of almost 9 years I advised against it. He has a Nova with a big block that he can't get on the road (3 years trying)….

Well, this guy isn't married, he is not young, and he is broke...LOL. Again, it was his choice, but as a friend of almost 9 years I advised against it. He has a Nova with a big block that he can't get on the road (3 years trying)….
If he can't afford to get his current Chevy running which should be dirt cheap buying a Mopar is strongly strongly not advised...

If he can't afford to get his current Chevy running which should be dirt cheap buying a Mopar is strongly strongly not advised...
Well, he got majorly ripped on the Nova.

I think he should stick with big block Nova. more potential for fewer bucks.
Mopars are not for light wallet dreamers. lol

I think he should stick with big block Nova. more potential for fewer bucks.
Mopars are not for light wallet dreamers. lol
lol... he'll argue with you.... he is thousands into this bondo bucket, and still hasn't drove it!.. Nothin' lining up, or matchin' up, I wish him the best, but he didn't get the cheapest, and I'll still pound him with my Duster IF and WHEN he ever gets it on the street... :D :D

Well, I'm look'n at the next two weekends.... Looks like if the weather cooperates I will have a chance to get it back down to the track. Determined to get a ET slip before they close. I know the changes are minor, still got to know

lol... he'll argue with you.... he is thousands into this bondo bucket, and still hasn't drove it!.. Nothin' lining up, or matchin' up, I wish him the best, but he didn't get the cheapest, and I'll still pound him with my Duster IF and WHEN he ever gets it on the street... :D :D
When you say pounding with your duster do you mean you're going to run into him with it...

When you say pounding with your duster do you mean you're going to run into him with it...
Actually, he reminds me of you a lot. He raced a 4k small block in his '63 Nova (he used to own) and broke the 12 bolt by side stepping the clutch... LOL. He also ran a best of 13.1 with the car (underachieving). But if he ever gets his current nova on the road, I'll race him and post a video :)
:thumbsup:

No rain until..................................... Saturday! :BangHead: 40% chance.......... If not this coming weekend, I'll perhaps have two shots the following weekend. I'll get in touch with Jabs, fall fun days are head to head all day....

Got the front drive shaft in the ram 1500. Haven't got the wipers to work yet. Stuck my foot thru the floor board to see how the 5.9 ran. It moves pretty good. We need to run trucks one of these days.

Got the front drive shaft in the ram 1500. Haven't got the wipers to work yet. Stuck my foot thru the floor board to see how the 5.9 ran. It moves pretty good. We need to run trucks one of these days.
LOL.... sure thing.... :D

Actually, he reminds me of you a lot. He raced a 4k small block in his '63 Nova (he used to own) and broke the 12 bolt by side stepping the clutch... LOL. He also ran a best of 13.1 with the car (underachieving). But if he ever gets his current nova on the road, I'll race him and post a video :)
:thumbsup:
Says you.. what is it with you and all your Chevy friends? Will you never stop comparing those Chevys to Mopars? For god sakes the next thing you're going to do is start a thread trying to put an LS in one..

The weighing of the 8 3/4 units.

The spool with bearing is 10 pounds.
The cone sure grip is 23 pounds.
The power loc clutch type is 25 pounds

Get on with the business where is that dart?..

The weighing of the 8 3/4 units.

The spool with bearing is 10 pounds.
The cone sure grip is 23 pounds.
The power loc clutch type is 25 pounds
Thanks!! Oh Jabs, my son-in-law that wanted in on this? He just lost the tranny in his 'stang :( He was in, too!

My truck is a Ram 1500 4x4 standard cab with 8 ft box, automatic with a 5.9 comoletely stock with no muffler. It has a straight pipe in place of the muffler at the moment but I'm going to change that.

Thanks!! Oh Jabs, my son-in-law that wanted in on this? He just lost the tranny in his 'stang :( He was in, too!

He may find it. About a mile away from here at the local bar somebody was hiding underneath people's cars with a battery powered Sawzall and relieving them of their catalytic converters. One weekend they got about 50 of them. I don't know if they ever got caught or not.
So he's transmission may show up then again it may not.

My truck is a Ram 1500 4x4 standard cab with 8 ft box, automatic with a 5.9 comoletely stock with no muffler. It has a straight pipe in place of the muffler at the moment but I'm going to change that.
So ole' Hole-shot Harry is gonna leave in 4-low ensuring to take the 60 ft... But then what? Huh? Then what?? :poke:

He may find it. About a mile away from here at the local bar somebody was hiding underneath people's cars with a battery powered Sawzall and relieving them of their catalytic converters. One weekend they got about 50 of them. I don't know if they ever got caught or not.
So he's transmission may show up then again it may not.
LOL.... I meant it went Ku-Put...

-
Back