• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Somebody with some cash wants this. I have mixed feelings, I sure like it. We'll see if he likes it more, but this may be gone....
dscn1930-jpg.jpg

But you've been working so hard on that and now just proof no more?..
Haven't sold it yet. I've worked a lot on them all. Missed them all after they're gone. I don't need the money, it's not for sale, but if they pay my price, then I guess it's gone

So is this a for sale announcement now or did someone make you an offer on it for some reason?

You know I was just busting your nuts when I said to sell one of your cars and buy a blueprint engine LOL.

So is this a for sale announcement now or did someone make you an offer on it for some reason?
not a for sale add, this car has never been for sale. A guy I know walked up and said how much? I named my price and he said it sounded good to him. I'm not sure from here what happens, I guess it's his game.

not a for sale add, this car has never been for sale. A guy I know walked up and said how much? I named my price and he said it sounded good to him. I'm not sure from here what happens, I guess it's his game.
Last couple people that asked me how much I want for my car I looked at them like there head flew off and told them it wasn't for sale...

Last couple people that asked me how much I want for my car I looked at them like there head flew off and told them it wasn't for sale...
I admit, it would be hard to see it go, but they all were. It's a car I bought off of FABO, it wasn't even close to be road worthy. I made huge strides with this car. But I suppose I gave him a price, if he pays it, it will probably be sold. Again, I don't need the money.

I admit, it would be hard to see it go, but they all were. It's a car I bought off of FABO, it wasn't even close to be road worthy. I made huge strides with this car. But I suppose I gave him a price, if he pays it, it will probably be sold. Again, I don't need the money.
But it's always nice to put into other projects.. :rolleyes:...

But it's always nice to put into other projects.. :rolleyes:...
Agree, but I don't need the money to build what I want. I enjoy budget builds, that's why i do it. Don't ask me why I sell. Maybe when the time comes, I'll say "no" this time. Not getting any younger and don't know if I feel like doing it all again.. LOL

Agree, but I don't need the money to build what I want. I enjoy budget builds, that's why i do it. Don't ask me why I sell. Maybe when the time comes, I'll say "no" this time. Not getting any younger and don't know if I feel like doing it all again.. LOL
Don't feel like doing it again so what you're saying is you are going to sell the car and by the blueprint motor and finally give me a run for my money...

Don't feel like doing it again so what you're saying is you are going to sell the car and by the blueprint motor and finally give me a run for my money...
How do I know what I'll do.... 10 hours ago selling this car wasn't even a thought. Can't believe I quoted a price, but it did.

probably...… maybe. If I change my mind, I have no problem say'n "not for sale".
I guess I haven't seen the other one in a while and this one's growing on me a lot and I'm liking the old school Vibe a lot. (Not enough to buy calm down!..)
If it wasn't so slow....:poke:.

I guess I haven't seen the other one in a while and this one's growing on me a lot and I'm liking the old school Vibe a lot. (Not enough to buy calm down!..)
If it wasn't so slow....:poke:.
The last A-body I sold before this one was faster, by all means. But, I actually like this one better for sure.

-
Back