• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
#2 how to get a good deal on aluminum heads...:thumbsup:

You know you want some...:rolleyes:...
I mean, maybe on a different road. But I like to challenge myself! I'm lookin' for a miracle tune tip!! I'd like to touch a 12.99 next Saturday! (please, no mail order brides... )

I mean, maybe on a different road. But I like to challenge myself! I'm lookin' for a miracle tune tip!! I'd like to touch a 12.99 next Saturday! (please, no mail order brides... )

Toke.gif

You might as well go as far as to pull out the headlights and taillights and just do a hand signal back and forth to the track..

You might as well go as far as to pull out the headlights and taillights and just do a hand signal back and forth to the track..
see??? no help ! I know that I could unbolt a 150 lbs..… LOL. You been a naysayer from the beginning. But none the less, here I am at 1.8's and lower 13's. Yes, it took thought to get it here. I know the easy ways, like pick up a phone and order. But any J par can do that. LOL... Never mind, i'll visit my think tank :)

How much time can you lose by reworking your distributor?
I need springs! I cannot get springs here in time! I have a FBO plate. I have another distributor I can build and take with me to the track! I need springs. I would like it all in between 2800 and 3000 rpms.

I think a good realistic plan would be to put those heads on with a much better cam and maybe a different converter and..

I think a good realistic plan would be to put those heads on with a much better cam and maybe a different converter and..

Wait a minute hot shoe. He doesn't want to drop into the elevens yet. He just needs to go 2/10 faster so he will be in the twelves alongside you.

The only time he'll be along side of me is at the starting line and then this...
IMG_20190329_165752.jpg

:thumbsup:...

Last edited:
The only time he'll be along side of me is at the starting line and then this...
View attachment 1715411407
:thumbsup:...
Yep, the only time is at the starting line. Now that your built 410/3.54 geared Duster is in street form, you are right. At the starting line, then you are behind! My 1.8 vs your 2.1 ??? Give me a break....:rolleyes:

318 has valves that will fly has no idea that I'm the wind underneath his wings LOL... ((I'LL SHOW THAT JPAR!!..))
Hope not to break your heart, but you are not on my mind when I'm think'n about my car's E.T. I'm doing this as a challenge to me ! And hopefully to encourage somebody else you don't need to spend a bunch of $$$$ on all the goodies if they are willing to do some brain work. Buy bolt-ons and Paying machine shops is what anyone can do and most do.

Last edited:
I thought you guys would get a kick out of this I sure got a hell of a laugh..
Yesterday as you can see the end of the first text message I'm talking to my grade school friend about the swap meet coming up in the fees associated. Apparently his phone was still on my name while he was texting his girlfriend this morning.. I HOPE!!!...
Screenshot_20191021-084707.png

-
Back