Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Talk is cheap...
I would think by now, my talk would have "some value", even to you. I've guessed about dead on to every improvement to my car and actual results verified. I still don't think you even wrap your mind around my project..... :)

Yep, the only time is at the starting line. Now that your built 410/3.54 geared Duster is in street form, you are right. At the starting line, then you are behind! My 1.8 vs your 2.1 ??? Give me a break....:rolleyes:
With those gears and lack of torque you get the perfect dead hook..

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this I sure got a hell of a laugh..
Yesterday as you can see the end of the first text message I'm talking to my grade school friend about the swap meet coming up in the fees associated. Apparently his phone was still on my name while he was texting his girlfriend this morning.. I HOPE!!!...
View attachment 1715411814
That was you and YR ???? :realcrazy:

I would think by now, my talk would have "some value", even to you. I've guessed about dead on to every improvement to my car and actual results verified. I still don't think you even wrap your mind around my project..... :)
Which one? Duster one duster two the van the Camaro the Mustang the Dodge truck...

Speaking of the van I look for that thread so I can throw some question marks on it and couldn't find it....

Speaking of the van I look for that thread so I can throw some question marks on it and couldn't find it....
we were laugh'n about it yesterday. We are look'n. This will be a blast for us, E.T. will have noth'n to do with our fun. We don't care if we go from 19.20's to 17.90's...

Hope not to break your heart, but you are not on my mind when I'm think'n about my car's E.T. I'm doing this as a challenge to me ! And hopefully to encourage somebody else you don't need to spend a bunch of $$$$ on all the goodies if they are willing to do some brain work. Buy bolt-ons and Paying machine shops is what anyone can do and most do.
$$$$$ on like bolt on Doug's headers..?
Like Machine shops to have valve seat pins checked...?
:poke:..:rolleyes:...

YET... LOL.. well that's different...:realcrazy:..:rolleyes:...
I feel like this is psychology... LOL See if you can do the simple request listed.
  • For the moment, forget your car, anyone's car, and even this race.
  • Think about a stock 360, with stock 904/converter/and 2.94's going 12's, any 12. Stay focused. A 440 six pack RR was given slicks and went 13.18.
  • It's about somebody, a high school kid maybe, being able to get a good running LA 360 4bbl from a maxi van, putting it in a A-body with headers/duals, and a 2.XX something gear and easily reaching deep 13's, and have a chance at 12's.
  • I don't think i'm the brightest brick in the wall. I do believe if I can do it, anyone can do it, maybe better. I hope someday you'll appreciate how hard and efficient this car runs.... for what it is.

I feel like this is psychology... LOL See if you can do the simple request listed.
  • For the moment, forget your car, anyone's car, and even this race.
  • Think about a stock 360, with stock 904/converter/and 2.94's going 12's, any 12. Stay focused. A 440 six pack RR was given slicks and went 13.18.
  • It's about somebody, a high school kid maybe, being able to get a good running LA 360 4bbl from a maxi van, putting it in a A-body with headers/duals, and a 2.XX something gear and easily reaching deep 13's, and have a chance at 12's.
  • I don't think i'm the brightest brick in the wall. I do believe if I can do it, anyone can do it, maybe better. I hope someday you'll appreciate how hard and efficient this car runs.... for what it is.
oh suck it up big boy you know I'm just busting your nuts because I'm bored you're doing fine...

Yep and you can always move the torque curve up with a cam change.
Sometimes in the midst of all your instigation I forget your car? What it looks like, what is does at the track? LOL...
How you get through this thread unscaved I'll never know...

I had this out when I worked in Florida with some of my co-workers. Here we say guys, there they say fella's? What we were going back and forth almost as if we were calling each other gay (not there's anything wrong with that) in our own opinions... Finally one of the older Alabama coworkers said where I come from we say men.. I was pretty young and I felt that was the correct thing to say in almost every case and have tried to go with that ever since... (About 30 years ago...)

I had this out when I worked in Florida with some of my co-workers. Here we say guys, there they say fella's? What we were going back and forth almost as if we were calling each other gay (not there's anything wrong with that) in our own opinions... Finally one of the older Alabama coworkers said where I come from we say men.. I was pretty young and I felt that was the correct thing to say in almost every case and have tried to go with that ever since... (About 30 years ago...)
Around here we call a group of people "guys", even if there are girls too. "Hey, guys, let's order pizza"..... Sometimes a group of girls will say that too each other... "hey guys, let's call Becky"... LOL

Sometimes in the midst of all your instigation I forget your car? What it looks like, what is does at the track? LOL...
How you get through this thread unscaved I'll never know...
I only state facts. lol

-
Back